xisto Community
demonlord

Banner Request Keep Geting Tossed why?

hello, about a week ago i made a request for a banner and it was denied. which i can understand because i did not fill in all of the info. so i made another request with all of the need info and i think it was tossed because i cant find it any where. and i made another one eariler today for another site and i think it has been tossed to. could some one tell me why.

All sig or banner requests must first be approved by a moderator or admin before it becomes visible for users to see. The requirement for having your request approved is explained in the pinned topic in that forum. By not meeting all of the requirements, your topic will be subject to being closed. The requirement which most requesters have trouble with is rule number one. To define a quality post, it is a post that meets a certain length—nothing short. This post right here would be satisfactory enough to be considered a quality post for a requester. You can have a lot of posts—but that won't get your request approved.

so would you say most of the post i have area lacking qualty?

Looking at your current posts (and excluding the sig/banner requests), yes, i would say the cause for your requests not getting approved are because you have not fulfilled rule number 1. But you are not far from accomplishing rule number 1.