xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tunay

What Kind Of Car Do You Have? make and model? :D

I have a nice Nissan Almera.... I dont know what its called in the United States because I know that the names of cary vary from country to country. Its a 2004 version, which has already been replaced by a new version called tiida. It used to be my brother's car, but now its mine :lol:

i just got my car like two-three weeks ago and i've been driving it everyday since then.it's a light blue or sky blue 1992 toyota carollait's a bit old but i does it's job an drives very smoothly.

I've got a 2007 honda civic SI

Posted Image

I love it so much I made a topic about it when I got it Click here to go there. It's a blue coupe, well as you can see from the pic. Manual 6-speed transmission, custom seats, aluminum race-inspired foot-petals... the works.

Lucky dog. I've always wanted a 2006+ Honda Civic Si. I'm sold into the looks and the fact that it's a darn Civic. :lol:

I own a 2003 Honda Civic EX myself. Standard 5 speed, all stock... not the ricer type of guy. In my opinion, a car is so much more fun to drive when it's a manual and not an automatic... but then of course, if you're not used to driving one, it can be a pain in the butt at times.

I have two cars though one of them is currently nothing more than an oversized paperweight and weed trellis......UGH!Said paperweight is a 2000 Suzuki Esteem. What? Never heard of it? Me neither nor people who make parts for it. For all intent and purposes my little four door blue paperweight is an invisible Japanese make and model.I have several bumperstickers on the back of it ( I do so enjoy giving people something to read whilst in traffic) such as:I took my pain pill, so why are you still here?Who are these kids and why do they keep calling me mom?getoffmyI have too much blood in my caffeine systemAnd of course two terrific kids bumper stickers. I really wish it worked.My second car I inherited from my cousin. She loves to deck her vehicles out in stickers, particularly fairy and pagan like stickers. Hence us calling the Chevy Lumina the "Fairy Mobile" which works splendidly and of course would be the vehicle that my husband drives to work ( just because it DOES work). LOL! So yeah. Those are my two vehicles.

I have a Ford F150 Lariat edition which is Navy Blue, I love it. However it was stolen Jr. year in high school, so I bought the same truck a couple of months later because I loved it so much. Same color and everything, on and the stolen was an 2004 and the new one is a 2005. My insurance covered piratically all of it, I only had to pay around 4,000 dollars for it brand spakin new. :lol:

We have a few cars,My mum has a 1989 White Mitsubishi Pajero, it is really old and is full of problems and is unsafe to drive, we never use it. I think my mum got it in 1990.We also have a white ancient Jaguar thing, doesn't work at all and is under the house, it has also been occupied by spiders now for years... I think the last time it was driven was 1999. We can't even get it out because it is covered in crap. I gather it was bought in 1985 or something...My dad drives a White (yes we have a lot of white cars) Manual Diesel Mazda 6 that we got in July 2007, we use it a lot when going around, except the seats really aren't that comfortable and the clutch thingy is really really hard to push.Lastly, we have a Green/Blue 1996 model Subaru Impreza which my mum bought from her sister last year... we use it a lot as well. Those are our cars :lol:

i'm drivin a 1998 Oldsmobile 88.its a four door passenger car, same as a buick lesabre or pontiac bonneville from that era.between the three models, there must be millions of em on the road.... not a bad car, pretty cheap, decent fuel mileage, gets me where i need to go.i have no problem driving it in college but my dad might insist i get something better... more reliable.

At the current minute I've got the big Chrysler 300C Hemi, which I have been very happy with. It's such a luxurious car, and it runs very smooth on the road, and I must say, the sound system in it is just spectacular.At the end of April I'm hopefully getting the new Jaguar XF which I hear is an excellent car, with all its latest technology. Fingers crossed it is :lol:

Posted Image

We have a jet black 2000 Nissan Cube, just like the one in this picture. We have had it for just under one year now, and it is the first decent car that we have owned since we were married. Well, that's my opinion anyway, and I'm certain that my wife will disagree on that. Sure, it is still a 1300cc engine, similar to our previous vehicles, but we don't need much more power than that for the daily grind, traveling at an average top speed of 10 miles per hour in rush-hour traffic! And what's more, we have found that the smaller vehicles are much more economical on the petrol, and with petrol prices as high as they are these days (even down here in New Zealand), we are quite happy with owning a 1300cc vehicle.

The Nissan Cube is powered by a 4 cylinder, 16 valve (4 per cylinder) DOHC engine, providing 62.6 KW of horsepower at 6000.00 RPM, and 119.3 NM of torque at 4000.00 RPM. The engine has a 71.9 mm bore with an 82.8 mm stroke, giving a compression ratio of 9.5:1. The transmission is a 4 spreed automatic box with a final drive of 3.83:1. Yeah, I can read spec sheets too! :)

Our car is fully fitted out with electronic this, and power that, including the electric front and rear windows, power steering, electric wing mirrors, ABS brakes, and dual front airbags. With the black finish and tinted rear windows, the only thing that it has missing is the fake bullet-hole decals, which my wife has expressly forbidden me from adding to it!