xisto Community
strange-garden

So, I Was Just Telling Saint_michael How Nice I Am And it came to my attention

this thread has popped up lots of times :) but yea thanks for the info SM xD! but i wish i could run away to my bf/fiancee's house when my parents were suffocating me of their over protectiveness. its annoying cause i'm 18 and they treat me like i'm 10 >.> they seriously don't know how to let go -.-

this thread has popped up lots of times :) but yea thanks for the info SM xD! but i wish i could run away to my bf/fiancee's house when my parents were suffocating me of their over protectiveness. its annoying cause i'm 18 and they treat me like i'm 10 >.> they seriously don't know how to let go -.-

I wish my parents cared enough about me to do that kind of stuff.when I was younger, my mum used to call my friend's parents and ask them if i could go over their house, and would tell me later "hey, prue wants to see you today, want me to drive you?"...I only found out because I wanted to be like harriette the spy and listen in on the other line. I used to go over their house and hope my mum was dead when I came back.

wow,i never came to the point of hoping my mom dead...want to rethink that telling Michael you're a nice person thing?:)no,seriously, I am grateful for having wonderful parents and I understand that some people are not as lucky, personally I have never felt suffocated, so i feel pretty bad for tunay and you strange garden...Am 18 and am supposed to leave the country for studies pretty soon, and believe me or not,the only thing am gonna miss is family,hehe

wow,i never came to the point of hoping my mom dead...want to rethink that telling Michael you're a nice person thing?:)no,seriously, I am grateful for having wonderful parents and I understand that some people are not as lucky, personally I have never felt suffocated, so i feel pretty bad for tunay and you strange garden...
Am 18 and am supposed to leave the country for studies pretty soon, and believe me or not,the only thing am gonna miss is family,hehe

My mother is worse than me.

You'll just have to trust me on this one. and I never told saint_michael I was a nice person, I was measuring it up.

Well to take it in another direction or rather perspective, I would say you created this topic to vent out some of your feelings, and in a way looking for a e-shoulder to cry on to let some of that out. The reason I saw this because randomly you talk about your family in the shoutbox, and here in this topic and in you can't talk to anyone close to you about so your bringing it here so you can talk to someone who will listen. It seems several people are listening to things that trouble you and what not and so it is up to you how much your willing to discuss about your problems and stuff.So if you want to talk outside the forum my im clients are in my profile :).