xisto Community
strange-garden

So, I Was Just Telling Saint_michael How Nice I Am And it came to my attention

That I pretty much hate everyone besides my boyfriend, that cute chick on here who's opinions are totally different to mine, and Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. I saw the first two episodes today 7 times. Oh wow...You know the one with the flirty alien? She was hot, but was kinda jailbait. Anyways, my point is, the reason I'm such a cruddy person is because I live with my mum and dad. I can't move out because they're making sure I'm not going to commit suicide (ordered by a shrink).Hm...I can stay at my boyfriends for a week...They can go away on holidays for two weeks...but I have to stay here so that I can pay for food and pay board?My life is a toilet.

Your life will get better, I promise:) Just don't LET the the unimportant things in life take up anymore of your time or drag you down:)

Try not to think about, but of course you know what you have to do in order to gain that trust back and get that dumb shrink off your back. Believe in yourself and improve your life in whatever means necessary to get yourself out of the rut your in, you have the support of your family, and your boyfriend to talk about your feelings and whats bothering you and stuff. Remember taking the easy way out is never the choice, you have to remember everyone has problems, but if you can find a good healthy way to solve them, and then can improve your personal life.You sound like a good person, who's had some bad cards delt, who hasn't, but if you can't trust the people who you care about, who can you trust?If it helps your good person ***hugs*** :)

You don't need to listen to a shrink D: listen to yourself and be strong :) life will get better just keep your head up! don't bring yourself down with all that stuff :)

yeah, but you know what myself tells me?
"Only thing you have in life is your boyfriend and artwork. Go and get stoned".

Then you know what live your life for your Boy friend yourself and your artwork o.o; just[ - ]the go and get stoned part v.v

drugs are bad. I hate stoners.

drugs are bad and i hate stoners too -.- they throw away their lives just to get that feeling of being "high" but like my boyfriends friend is a pot head and i can't stand that kid. he makes me crazy. but my boyfriend still hangs out with him but i told my boyfriend that if he EVER smokes or tries pot that i'm done with him >.> cause that stuff is just gross -.-

drugs are bad and i hate stoners too -.- they throw away their lives just to get that feeling of being "high" but like my boyfriends friend is a pot head and i can't stand that kid. he makes me crazy. but my boyfriend still hangs out with him but i told my boyfriend that if he EVER smokes or tries pot that i'm done with him >.> cause that stuff is just gross -.-

hahaha.It's illegal too. How do people not get caught for those things?
I hate how stoners always brag about doing drugs...and how they think it makes them cool. Lameeeee. Gonna go and get a icecream on a stick

hahaha.It's illegal too. How do people not get caught for those things?
I hate how stoners always brag about doing drugs...and how they think it makes them cool. Lameeeee. Gonna go and get a icecream on a stick

lol ice cream on a stick 8) what ever happened to ice cream in a waffle cone ?!?! :)

at least you talented in artwork (whatever that is) i'm more talented as con artist and i dont have a boyfriend (girlfriend for me actully) :)
you have much more then other looser (like i) :)

ok,i don't know if i should be feeling stupid or just too small for all this, but i don't really understand the shrink part :$ please don't beat me up :)

Shrink= therapist, and in reference to that would be talking to someone who will tell you want you need to do and think and junk like that, Some people don't like therapists or their opinions and stuff; they help when they want to and thats after you pay them thousands of dollars to listen to your problems.

thanks michael,now i understand why she's feeling so bad....but hey, whenever you feel suffocated at home or something,just go stay at your boyfriend's place..they let you go there don't they?

thanks michael,now i understand why she's feeling so bad....but hey, whenever you feel suffocated at home or something,just go stay at your boyfriend's place..they let you go there don't they?

I did that.

and ha. that's another story.
Why has this thread gone on for so long? Is the fact that I'm such a horrible person, so interesting to talk about?