xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malapidp

I Hate.... I hate....

I hate winter..... As the winter comes I brcome ill. I can't survive it. I'm staying alone at home for days, because of the temperature outsiide. I would like that winter never ends. I think that winter was developed only to show us the gratest of the summer, of the sun. I want to go to see to swim and to have color on my skin....Please, God , Let summer never end....

I don't mind winter only because when it snows a lot, I miss school because of a snow day. I got this weird plastic "Sleigh Chopper" which is like a motorcycle that you use as a sleigh to go down snow-covered hills. It is cool and I want to use it but I can't if the winter-weather (snow) doesn't happen! Also, my friend has this weird tree that we call 'Mount Fuji' and we can only climb it if snow is on it!

Hate, you must realize, is a very strong word. And...there's really nothing wrong with winter. Especially over here (Kansas, USA). After all...we're in the middle of winter...and the high for today was 71 degrees Farenheight. :rolleyes: Then again...in two days, it'll be freezing again.I love Kansas...and winter!

winter in australia isn't that bad, it gets down to about 18 degrees celcius which is only in queensland...but we don't get snow here, so it never really gets cold, so i quite like winter (much better than summer here!)

lol i hear that! I live in illinois and i can tell you that since i have lived here my whole life all i have wanted to do was to move to cali to get out of this crazy weather. Mostly the winter ofc, i just cant stand it! It's so cold, wet and icy. You cant do to much, the only thing i have to look forward to is New Years and Xmas. Then spring time is not to far behind :rolleyes:

Hey! I like winter hmm.My country in the warm climate all year! The winter is come up with every new year too! it is not too cold here just about 20' c. Snow how about it? It seem to be funny. when will it snow here? = ="I will make the big snow man! and try for ski!By the way It will not happen here Erkk :rolleyes:

Here (in Serbia), there is one thing I reeeeally hate during winter...The snow starts falling, hooray...The snow forms a layer that is 30cm thick, hooray.And... A cold rain shower starts falling and combines with the snow, and soon, the whole city turns into one big mud hole, until the whole thing freezes, and you see people falling around on the streets because of the slippery ice... Bummer...PS: malapidp, when you remain indoors, you triple your chance of getting ill (4 walls, warm and the air is full of bacteria and germs).

I hate Winter too... I am always ill and it is so cold in France :D I prefer Summer because it isn't cold and I don't have school :D I love holidays :rolleyes: The only problem is when it is too hot...My computer always bug and it isn't great :) I can't play to video games like Warcraft III, so bad :)

=OI can't believe what I'm reading! I love winter you people are crazy!!!!!!! Don't you love waking up and drinking hot cocoa? And seeing that menorah(sp??)/christmas tree in your house? It's such a soothing feeling. And looking out the window, seeing snow and snowmen everywhere...it's so pretty! And all the lights!! It's such a cheery season! I love winter and fall all the same. I hate the summer because it's too damn hot. I hate being hot because I hate that perspiration smell when a certain someone doesn't wear his/her deoderant and I hate sweating and just..being hot. It's so unnerving and it makes me sick. Winter & Fall > AllIt's the truth. >_> Don't deny it. =P

I also hate winter time, and as a matter of fact, I hate fall and early spring too. I cant stand cold weather. What can you do in the winter time, or when its cold? If I lived up north, then maybe if it snowed, then I'd enjoy it, but where I live, your lucky if there is any snow. Its cold and I'm miserable, and the morning walks to my car seem farther and my car takes forever to warm up, compared to no time at all in the summer. Not to mention haveint to scrape off the snow and ice (if there is any snow) off the side walk and driveway and on the windsheild of your car. I wish for one year it would be summer all year long. God, wouldn't that be nice? :rolleyes:

winter comes by every single year, so just get over it. winter would be my favorite time of the year cuz i can get sick and get out of school, or snow days :rolleyes:. (but then again, getting sick isn't very fun...but hey, sleeping is much more better then school!!)the only thing i hate about winter is standing out in the cold waiting for a bus or whatever. it's just so freakin cold. But hey, when summer comes around, you'll think "Why isn't winter here?!"

Ok winter is awsome think of all the things you can do you can.................-ski/snowboard-snow fight-build a little hockey rink in your backyards-snowforts-a snowmanAll very good things you can do with/because of the winter.

I absolutely HATE people who can't drive. I mean, they are a danger to our lives.. lol. I hope I'm getting this thread right... We're posting what we hate right? Because I also hate when people make fun of metrosexual guys.. wrong with with that!? Well except Ryan Seacrest.. (hes horrible) I hate him too.

I like fall, winter, and spring. I live in Arizona so it gets really hot here in the summer, even if you go to a pool. 2 Weeks ago me and part of my family went to another city where it snows, 'caue it doesn't snow here. I touched snow for the first time >_>. It was something phenomenom to me I've never seen something like it. I was sliding thorugh it and stuff it was fun I miss it.snow > no snow

I dont mind winter but i hate spring. everything is mushy and things are thawing out. on the other hand things start to bloom which is pretty, but then again theres the pollen and the allergies that have me sneezing and stuffy for weeks. so i guess really I hate pollen lol not really spring. But what I hate most of all...are bad drivers I mean how hard is it to turn on your blinker? really or even atleast just go the speed limit and for god sake turn your head once in a while and mind the person in the other lane. theres been so many times where people just come into my lane not noticing that there driving right into me...thank god for the horn or id be road kill by now