xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malapidp

How Do You Do It? How do you do it?

Check it out...It is My english work...I have been there but I haven't done thatI have seen it but haven't wised upAnd nothing I do, nothing I say can change itDo I want it to change?You, you're so lucky You can change your colors every time you want to refreshyour lifeAnd somehow you fitAnd I try so hardAnd still I try but I can't change itDo I want it to change?And every time I wonder how it feels to be youTo feel like I could do anything I wantTo know how it's doneBut maybe I'm too young to understandHow do you do it?One more time could you show meI wonder who's more naive - me or youYou're proud you are optimistic , living so loudJust keep on smiling , like it helpsAnd I try to smileBut every time I start to cryBecause I can change itDo I want it to change?I have been there but I haven't done thatI have seen it but haven't wised upAnd somehow you fit, Just keep on smilingGot to be optimistic - you know we all die at the endAnd nothing I do Nothing I say can change itDo I want it to change?