xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malapidp

The Best University.... The Best University....

I am looking for the best university. However, I Am searching for the best from all of his features, Such as prices, and the quality of studing.I heard that the best university is in Italy, where it costs a few, but It is a very good university....What do you think about it, tell me the names of this univercities.

It is impossible to pinpoint a single "best university." It is all relative to what you are looking for in the school, where it is located, what it offers, etc. Try looking for the university that is most SUITABLE for you, not how GOOD it is. After all, how exactly is "good" measured? By selectivity? By reputation? That kind of stuff does not characterize the QUALITY of your education. You get out of school what you put into it--it really doesn't matter where you go.

yeah to be a good university is to be accredited in what you have a preference to. If you are unsure of what you want to study I suggest hitting up any junior college in the area let them know you want a business major or if they offer it an undeclared major...at the level of the basic courses there about the same. The basics or begining courses you take for college will be a broad smear of courses and as such you can learn more about your inclinations to those courses, if you transfer out of state often times those course wont transfer though so be aware of that. there is a group of schools called the ivy league that are extremely accredited but be aware you will pay for this and you will need to be valedictorian or saludadictorian to even make it in there doors and maybe not even then. Most of the ivy league are considered private schools. There is however a public ivy league these schools are a tad bit easier to get into you will still need to have been in the top 25% and done really well on the SAT or similar tests to get in but you should recieve an education similar to the ivy league schools at a slightly lesser cost. In short look for somewhere that is accredited in your major and then decide how far from your childhood home you want to go(out of state cost more than in state, and I assume same for out of country types too, but cost doesnt mean anything except how much you will owe when you get out).