xisto Community
anachro

Does Php Include Work? not for me aparantly... ?

Does PHP include work?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no I didn't a problem like that because I don't use php too much and by the way many suggestions have been already given,so you may try ny one give in this thread,I know these t17 members are really far more experienced then I am,so I am not suggesting anything because I may suggest something wrong. :)

I never have had this problem. Of course I have all my files in the same directory at the moment, but my PHP includes work fine and I use the $_GET variable on some of my pages.

You can check it out at my site.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am using PHP include to get my CSS into my pages and for the menu at the top.

no I didn't a problem like that because I don't use php too much and by the way many suggestions have been already given,so you may try ny one give in this thread,I know these t17 members are really far more experienced then I am,so I am not suggesting anything because I may suggest something wrong. :)

yeah, as long as you use Include($_GET['blah.php']:) you won't have the problem, or it could be the difference in what you are includeing , (visible/css style) content