xisto Community
paulmason411

Flash - Streaming Flv With Interactible Objects Actionscript 3.0 - syncronising swf with flv

Hi Guys,I am trying to make a flash based web site. The idea is to have a flv video streaming which has people moving around and the people need to be clickable objects.I tried tracing the video by importing the flv to the flash time line and creating a button that follows a person in each frame. I then remove the flv video from the timeline and stream it using actionscript. This leads to synchronization issues.Does anyone know if this combination of swf and flv has ever been implemented? If so could you please refer me to the source or post a link to an example, it would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys,
I am trying to make a flash based web site. The idea is to have a flv video streaming which has people moving around and the people need to be clickable objects.

I tried tracing the video by importing the flv to the flash time line and creating a button that follows a person in each frame. I then remove the flv video from the timeline and stream it using actionscript. This leads to synchronization issues.

Does anyone know if this combination of swf and flv has ever been implemented? If so could you please refer me to the source or post a link to an example, it would be much appreciated.

Can anybody comment on the difference between flv and swf? I'm not a flash expert by any chance but so far I've only embeded swf objects into my webpages.

Can anybody comment on the difference between flv and swf? I'm not a flash expert by any chance but so far I've only embeded swf objects into my webpages.

Flv is a video that can be streamed and swf is a file that needs to be completly loaded before you can view it. Flv's can stream within swf's.

how i control a swf file animation like FLV?

Flash - Streaming Flv With Interactible Objects

Hi Friends,

I am struggle for controlling swf file.

I would like the Swf file behaves FLV like sound controlling and Video controlling.

Can any one know about this problem?...

Can any one you send me the sample .FLA file?..

Thanks & Regards,

Karthick