xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anachro

Hey...! from the NW

Hey all,My (nick)names Anachro, I also go by Nalst (sometimes) and I used to be known as Fugitivedread (yes, from the megadeth song). I've come for hosting, and I suppose some community building. I hope to have a site soon, and if anyone replies to this post, you can expect it to be in future posts.I can code HTML, CSS, PHP, VERY little Javascript, and some other things, and I hope to get a review from ya'll sometime :)

Hello Anachro, Welcome to Xisto.So you are here for hosting, so some tips to get hosted soon.Read forum Rules, so that you never get warnings.Also read posts from some hosted members to get an idea of what is quality post.Nice to have a programmer here, who knows all language for web designing. You would find some good posts here regarding your programming interests. Also try to contribute a good tutorial here.

Hello Anachro aka: Nalst Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Your title indicates the NW. Where? Good to have another programmer aboard. You should make a valuable addition to our forum.

Just like bhavesh says, make sure you read all the stuff you need to learn about before you trip yourself up. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for your hosting.

People here are friendly and helpful, so if you need any help, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you in the right direction.

Good Luck on getting hosted!! :)

thanks guys; I'm from Washington Mich! not much more NW available 'cept AK eh?

Yeah, I'll definitely read the tutorials forum, I'm looking into perfecting my own CMS (I started one, but it's just a unfinished skeleton of what one should be.

I'll have to contribute some of the scripts I've written to the tutorials section (they will also be on my website once I sort out this PHP Include dilemma I'm facing). I've been coding for 5-6 years now, and at one point I ran a website (now defunct) for the Metal band Slipknot, which got 1000+ visitors a day, so I have some nose to the grind stone work experiance, along with competitive experience.

thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'm from Washington Mich! not much more NW available 'cept AK eh?

Anywhere near Port Angeles? I have friends there. That is about as far north-west as you can get in Washington.