xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Muscle Spasm?

For the past several days I've had this annoying twitch in my right eye. It only last a couple seconds, doesn't hurt, just feels weird and for those few seconds the vision in that eye is blurred. Day before yesterday it felt like I had a hair stuck on my eyelashes, I pulled on them so much it almost made them sore, and then of course, I was working at the kennel, and there is just no way to get away from flying dog hair, I'd wash my hands before messing with my eyes, but when I'd dry them off I'd still have hair on them. Like to never got that hair off. Finally had to pick at it with wet hands. Any ideas on what causes that?

I have no idea what causes it in your case, but from my own personal experience its been stress or insomnia, improper diet, or sometimes just lack of a sound sleep. And I hate when that happens, I mean, you can't NOT feel like an idiot when you can't even operate your own eyes at work, or anywhere else in public. :) try getting some rest or just relaxing more.

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Try having a twitch in your left eye for three months with headaches. I was convinced I had brain cancer, but because of my demanding job I didn't have time to go see a doctor, eventually it went away...I never thought it would.

Oh boy, I wouldn't want that! Just a week of the eye twitch was enough to drive me crazy. It finally did stop, but I was beginning to wonder. Going to the doctor for something that minor is just not for me. Actually, I won't go to a doctor unless I am sure death is eminent if I don't. I average a doctor visit maybe once every 5-10 years. That of course does not include visits to the Chriopractor, or my vet.