xisto Community
jlrr94

Alternative Access While Tranferring Domain

Hello!I can't start my site because I'm waiting for the domain to be tranferred, well to cahnge the nameservers. I just want to know if it's possible to access my site (in a temporal way) by IP or something, also this might help to prevent ppl to see the site 'cause it's a surprise.So plz help me!THANKS!

Direct connection to your Hosting Account can be found at the following SECURE IP and PORT:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You will receive a Domain Name Error due to the Xisto versus Xisto Domain. Accept the change in Domain, then you will need to enter your Cpanel Username, followed by your Cpanel Password.

Post back here if you require any further assistance.

It's going to be difficult. Some database related scripts call the full URL, i.e. yourdomain.ext/joomla/page. And since yourdomain.ext is still being resolved you won't be able to see it 100%.If the joomla is installed under a folder called "joomla" then you can at least try by going:gamma.xisto.com/~cpanel_name/joomla where "cpanel_name" is your cpanel username.