xisto Community
keego

Does Google Adsense Crawl Your Website Automatically? i want to know how to make my ad relevant to my site.. its in div laye

Hey thereI have google ads on my website, the thing is my contents are in div layers so is there a way to get google to crawl my contact div layer or something so that its relevant to what i write.I mean i do expect modeling related ads to appear on itBut it only shows ads that says Official site or whatever seeing how my title of the site is "Keegos official site"any help guys?

Moved to Google Search Engine Optimization Sub-ForumThere are several considerations when trying to figure out an approach to Google Ads, and I am not an Expert in the area of SEO, but consider that the following have an impact on the Googling of your site:Web site TitleWeb site Meta DescriptionWeb site Page ContentEach of these are used by Google in determining the Results under which your site will be indexed and reported on Google Searches. Unique Content is critical, Meta Tags and Title to lesser degrees, I believe.Google on the robots.txt file for determining whether Google will or will not Index a particular page or Directory of your site.And semantic page structure makes a difference. Tables are clumsy and less likely to attract the Search Bots, I believe.I'll let the SEO types reply to see whether they agree or not with what I have added here.

Before I start I would like to make the following statement:

This deals with SEO, and anyone who has dedicated any amount of time in studying SEO techniques realizes that whenever Google changes their algorithms the game starts all over again. Considering the fact that Googles algorithm changes are so frequent they are given names (kind of like hurricanes :fart: ). So, this means that all your time, work and study may be wiped out in one the algorithm change.

On a positive note these are the primary factors that determine how many pages and how deep into your website those Google spiders will crawl:

1. How many high PR links do you have pointing to your site? This means a PR4 and/or higher and the IPs should not be on the same C block.
2. What are your own sites PR levels?
3. How frequently you update or create fresh content on your site?

Does that make sense?

google adsense is not so cute, i have a date site but there he displayed me a stock training ads which i don't know how to deal.maybe that your site didn't have enough contents,or enough related contents ,make it more so that google will recognize that OH,you are about that but not this.

I've never tried using Google Adsense the same time as having my content in layered divs. In fact, I've only used layered divs when I was learning about them in college. I've thought about using them sometimes, but then it just never seems to happen for some reason.Anyway, is there completely different content in the different layers of your divs? Because if it's all about the same sort of things then I don't think Google would have a problem with making related ads, because it would just show ads about the content that was present when the page first was loaded, but I'm not really sure how well the search engines work at spidering the content in different layers.Sorry I couldn't really be of much help :lol: