xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Halo Truly Is The Best Game Ever. Ive beat it on every level..

I've beaten Halo: Combat Evolved on every level. The cool thing is the ending when you beat it on Legendary Mode. I would tell you what happens in the legendary ending but I don't what to spoil it for you. It's worth seeing though. I don't know why, but I think the last level (The Maw) is the EASIEST level to beat on Legendary. I mean, once you get a shotgun and Rocket Launcher, or at least when Iget a shotgun and a Rocket Launcher. If anybody needs help, you could always ask me!

Halo was a fun game to beat. I beat it on heroic. I did not try normal or beginner. I attempted some of the legendary and thought that it was hard but I was able to finish a level. But halo is an awesome game one of the best of all time.

Yea i love halo on legendary... But Halo: Combat Evolved on legendary compared to Halo 2 on legendary is totally different. Halo: Combat Evolved does have a cool ending too :)

i have beaten it on te 1st 3 but i cant get past the level where you have to save the crash sevivers from the ship i think it is the 2nd lvl if anmy one ould give me some tips it would help alot