xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
island7

Hi from me

Hello island, and Welcome to Xisto,This is very brief intro, please tell us a bit more. You likes and dislikes, interests and if you are here for hosting then a little bit about your site too.You should avoid writing short posts because one-liners are considered as spam here. You just go through the read me of this forum and also read posts of some hosted members to get an idea of quality posts.

Hello Island,Welcome to Xisto.com. As bhavesh has perfectly pointed out , your post is a bit too brief. You can tell us more about your town, likes, dislikes, career options and so on.Hope to hear more from you. And yes please do read the ReadMe once to avoid being warned, suspended or worse banned.Cheers :)

Hello island7 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Hmm, I guess I don't have to get on my soapbox. Bhavesh and Velma have already give the standard newbie lecture. :) If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. People are friendly and helpful. If you have questions, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you in the direction of the answer.

See you around the boards. :)

Hello, Island7, and welcome to the forums at Xisto.com!

I promise that you will be surprised about how many nice and interesting people you can meet here. You can share your ideas and opinions, have debates and much more!

I wish you good luck with whatever you are doing.