xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonbin

The Uefa Champions League

Also this year there is a UEFA Champions League.

Posted Image

My favorite team (PSV Eindhoven) is doing very well, and probably will reach the second round for the first time in 9 years.

How is your team doing? And who do you think will win this league?

My team, Liverpool, got through to the knock-out stage as well. We will play Bayer Leverkusen next. That is quite a good draw for us as we only finsihed second in the group stage and everyone thought we would have to face the likes of Milan, Juve and Inter. So i think we should get through to the next round, if we can play at home like what we usually do.I would say there will be an Italian tema in the final. possibly Juve. And the other team is...ermm.. Chelski maybe.

My favorite team (PSV Eindhoven) is doing very well, and probably will reach the second round for the first time in 9 years.

Hi

You should be very carefull with that statement since Monaco isn't a total nobody. They reached the final last year and won their group this year, I say it will be a close contest, even if last year's Monaco was a lot better.
The french team to really watch will be Lyon, I hope they pull some big wins and reach the final.
The english teams all made it to the round of 16, I would see one reach the final.

Here are my winners(Teams which will qualify):

Juventus over Real
Liverpool over Leverkussen
Monaco over PSV
Arsenal over bayern
Inter over Porto
Barcelona over Chelsea
Milan over M.U.
Lyon over Bremen

Let's see how many I get :rolleyes:

Patrick