xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spyzo101

Vodafone New Zealand - Looks Good On The Outside But The Inside... ...how they are the worst mobile service provider in NZ...

Vodafone NZ is the worst mobile phone operator I have had experience with.

Customer Service is the worst help service available having to make you wait over 20 minutes to get connected to a representative.

The support team does not help you in anyway. If you forget a security pin they say "Um...okay are sure you don't remember?" which is a such a inappropriate question when their website says call customer service to retrieve your pin.

Their website support does not even include some handset models, which is completely mindless as the phone is compatible on the network. If you enter a search term in their support search box it returns with one which you are kind of looking for the rest are completely irrelevant.

I now concluded with how they are the worst mobile service provider in NZ.

I would really like to hear your troubles with any mobile service provider and if you got them resolved!

Didn't vodafone have this thing where you could txt for free in the weekends, and when everyone got a vodafone phone, they took it away? Most people in NZ are on or switched to telecom. I think they have the phones with the better featrues, but the service is much much worse. Just buy yourself a telecom phone, vodafone is not worth it.

We dont have many options here, The plans on telecom arnt any much better then vodafones either. Thats why most people I know are on vodafone. There really is only two options vodafone or telecom so we are pretty much screwed.

In NZ, most people are on telecom. I'm surprised vodafone still run a phone service, but I guess they are still making some money from it. Probably because it costs so much on their service. Telecom has a much better service, so most people use telecom.

Yeah thier plans change from time to time but I guess it would depend on what plans your using so you cant really compare when 2 plans are different. I only use my phone for text and the odd phone call when I need to and I'm on pre pay. If you really want to compare just go to their websites and have a look.

Vodafone still does have Free Weekends but you have to be on Supa Prepay. They also have other add-ons such as

TXT2000 - 2000 TXTS Vodafone 2 Vodafone for only $10 per month

BestMate - unlimited calls and TXTS to one selected 021 number for only $6 per month

FreeWeekends - unlimited TXTS during Sat-Sun if over $6 is spent Mon-Fri*

- unlimed calls and TXTS during Sat-Sun if over $12 is spent Mon-Fri*

...however the are only avaliable on Supa Prepay.

I think Telecom is the best. Vodafone is too focused on its recent ihug purchase...

*not avaliable if on TXT2000 or BestMate