xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A200

Site Keeps Blacking Out/disappearing

I dont know if this has happened to any other sites, but today, my addon-domain (adminhelpline.com) has been timing out randomly, taking ages to load, etc. ive only been able to access it half the day!I havent used anywhere near my limit of bandwidth, or file diskspace. I notice the Xisto.com website loads fine, so I am a bit confused about this :) Any ideas why this keeps happening? Thanks :(

It loads find for me, all the pages loaded fast and easy. I even refreshed a few times. It may be an ISP issue. You may want to try clearing your cache. It may also be a packet drop problem, I've had those before. To check, open up command prompt and type "ping yahoo.com -t" without the quotes. After awhile press ctrl+c and check the percentage of dropped packets and the average latency. If anything seems abnormal (such as a 2% > packet loss or 200 > latency [except on satelite internet]) then call your ISP.Good luck with this.

I waited a while, then pressed crtl+c, but the box just disappeared :/I have refreshed the cache and it seems to be ok at the moment... Thanks for your helpBTW, could this also be to do with the fact FTP in Filezilla and Dreamweaver constantly disconnects?Thankyou :)

I would double check to make sure the NS1.trap17.com and NS2.trap17.com are pointing correctly on your TLD, and if they are correct then like it was mention it could be an ISP thing. So it I would recommend releasing your IP and then renewing it, and in doing that you can refresh the connection you have on your computer.