xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

Ufos Known by everybody, explainable for nobody

Aliens and UFOs  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Undefined Flying Objects, best known as UFOs, are more famous that some people in the world, but there's not an explanation for them. The strongest hypotesis tells that UFOs are like the "cars" of the population of other planets, but we don't know.I think that it isn't possible that we're alone in this huge universe, we're just a little part of this HUGE universe, but, why the ppl from other planets don't want to talk with us? Why are they remaining hidden? What's their purpose?There are lots of stories about ppl that got trapped by aliens but no one can tell if they're true or false. We need to wait until one day this strange beings decide to show. Also there's another question; are they comming for peace? or are they trying to hurt us?Hmmm...what an interesting topic.What's ur position in this? :)

UFO doesn't necessarily mean aliens, it stands for Unidentified Flying Object, so anything that cannot be identified and is flying can be called a UFO. I do believe in aliens however, and I do believe that they have been visiting Earth, I also believe that many governments in the world are part of a secret 'pact' and has access to advanced technologies that are to be slowly 'leaked' into the world to stop panic and confusion. I also believe that some sci-fi shows are a cover-up for the real thing, so there could be a 'Stargate' located inside Cheyenne Mountain, or there could be a 'fleet' of ships trying to locate earth... Have you heard of the Tunguska event? There are many theories of how it would of happened that involve aliens, Damaged alien ship, damaged alien ship caused by Nikola Tesla's experiments, aliens trying to save earth from a 'weapon'

I don't believe they exist. Everybody thinks that they are a massive dish with flashing lights and everything. It's just as likely to be the most imaginable thing you could ever think of. There has never been confirmed existence of UFOs (I think) and therefore I see no reason to believe in them.

I don't believe they exist. Everybody thinks that they are a massive dish with flashing lights and everything. It's just as likely to be the most imaginable thing you could ever think of. There has never been confirmed existence of UFOs (I think) and therefore I see no reason to believe in them.

UFO stands for unidentified flying object, so anything that is flying and you don't know what it is is a UFO, UFO doesn't necessarily mean aliens you know...The US government does NOT possess the most advanced technology in the world, many governments of the European Union have the most advanced technologies.

Its funny though how big of a secret UFO's are at the government side, but I find it even more interesting that when people who have this video footage that the image quality is bad, especially in the digital era know you don't get clear images either because of hoaxes or the fact they have bad quality zooming :). Either way as for UFO's are concerned expect most of them to be about military designing new aircraft, and two if their are aliens out there they are smart enough to stay away from us.

I can't imagine how anyone could look up into the sky at night with all those millions of points of light and be so conceited as to believe we are the only life in the universe. As to government coverup, I wish they would get over it and just let out whatever they are hiding, if they are hiding anything. Most all of us have grown up devoted to TV shows like Star Trek, I don't think there would be this Mass Panic the government is reported to be protecting us from.

I believe in UFOs - or atleast that theres somthing more than just Earth, and the life we know today.Did anyone read an article in the 'Advertiser (Australian) about a 'Little Green Woman on Mars'. They had a picture that looked like a 'Little Green Woman' reaching out and walking ... but I rekon its just a crater or somthing that from a certain distance looks like .. well a 'Little Green Woman'. It was kinda creepy though .. it looked pretty 3D *Shiver*

I don't know what to think! There are a lot of people who are really convinced they do. I think a lot of the sightings can be explained, some by new aircraft military experiments with, some by optical illusions. Unidentified means just that - the person seeing it can not identify it - it doesn't mean NObody can identify it though.

Well I believe in UFO's when I was a younger lad a friend and I saw a couple of objects we couldn't exsplain what the where, we one thing by there shape that they where not planes nor did they appear to be anything we ever saw here on earth. I do know one thing I felt alot better when I knew my friend saw the same thing I did so I couldn't have been imagining it.

One problem I think with UFO's is that they are usually seen at night time in the dark, right? The thing is, it's dark. You can't see anything. Just everything in the sky is a UFO because its unidentified as you cannot see it. I'm sure people see many things in the dark that look just like the things in the movies. I do not think there a beings from other planets flying in our skys, or ever have been for that matter. But when you think about it, the universe is so big, what counts as an alien or other living organism from outer space? No one knows just what kinds of things are out there or what they look like, they could be so small we cant even see them. So I say "I don't care about that".

I don't think they exist. Our senses are easily misled and we can make warped judgments under stress, fear or exhaustion. A lot of sightings could actually be attributed to light from airplanes or military aircrafts. Obviously when these sightings are reported, nobody's going to step up and admit that they were undergoing secret military training or spying activities.

They just have to be real in my opinion, sure the majority are fake I bet, but there is some seriously wacky behavior from the government when it comes to this. I totally believe in aliens, and that they're out there. Maybe they sometimes venture here to look at our nukes, or maybe they crash here. Lets just say this, if they can get here, and we can't get anywhere near them, let's try to keep them happy :lol:

In fact I do believe in them, I saw 4 UFO's once, 2 years ago and they were quite scary. Just a note before I continue, I also agree that they don't have to have a alien origin, don't be so SF occupied dammit :)

It was ~2 years ago and we logged fire with my friends at my village in the near river (it was very close by the village, around 5 mins far from the only shop in it) and we ate baked corn (is this the name of corn heaten on an outside fire? I'm not sure :D) and told jokes, you know how it goes.? :)

Suddenly, I heard an airplane noise but it was too loud and we of course looked on the sky and saw a triangle shaped (like this -?/_\ ) plane with green lights on the bottom and which flew pretty lower than usual planes and after one of them passed from the south to the east behind the mountains, 1 minute there was nothing, and again one same 'plane' and 2 more correspondingly after 1 min.

When we went to the village to see if anyone else saw the event, only 2 people called that saw planes that were unusal and the other older people just heard the 'regular' plane noise because it was kinda cold and they were inside the shop playing ?cards :D

Nobody spoke of them the next morning and they were forgotten...

That's all I have to say about it, if you believe me or don't - it's?your?choice and I don't force you to believe in this. Look, the universe is huge, I am 100000% sure that we are?NOT?alone because it's?too huge for us only to be on our own. I think we had visits from outer space, but they were pretty rare and lower than 1% of the UFO cases were real, and from those we know maybe a few? I didn't believe in UFOs (warn: UFOs not aliens) before I saw them either, so just wait your chance to see one and you'll se that I was right :D

I don't believe in UFO's exactly but I do believe that there is 'life' somewhere else in the Universe and that we are not alone.The whole Government cover up conspiracy theory is interesting but I don't know how true it is. UFO's might or might not exist, I don't particularly care... Seeing is believing for me :)