xisto Community
jlrr94

Deja Vu Do u think that dreams tries to alert u?

I've thinking about this topics for some days, all of us had had dreams in our life. Sometimes things that happen in our dreams happen in a future, this is normally called Deja-Vu, but do u think that dreams are, in some cases, warnings of things that can happen in a future, are they trying to prepare us for the future??What do u think?

i don't really know,but its kinda freaky when you're living something in the present and remembering how you dreamt about it :sit can't really be preparing us for the future koz normally i don't know when it'll happen and I usually forget about the dream when I wake up, its only when it happens that I remember it again....confusing

Taking into consideration Freud's theory, I would say dreams are more related to things from your past. I've heard reports of people who dreamed the same thing for many nights until that thing happened to them, but I'm sure they (unconsciously) made that thing happen to them. My advice is that you should think about every dream and how that dream might be related to your life.

but hey,how do you explain dreaming (only once) of a moment and actually seeing it happen afterwards..and am not talking in the near futur,more like 5,6 months after that...and no big happening that may change my life either,only small umm "scenes" of everyday life like crossing the road with somebody and talking about something..I find it real weird

I think, mostly, Deja-Vu is when your brain has a twitch....much like a muscle twitch in your leg or arm. The only difference is that your brain doesn't actually twitch, I don't think, but instead you are processing the images twice. By processing what's going on around you twice, it is like you remember being there and do those things in that moment. This is not tay that I don't believe that we can be forewarned by or dreams, but I think if that was the case...you would definetely remember what the dream was in the morning.

then how do you explain dreaming about something that happens in the future??the brain is a mysterious matter....

That's a very good question.

I don't have an explanation for this but it has happened to me too. One day you're someplace you've never been before and suddenly you realize that it's exactly the place with exactly the same people as were in a dream you had.

Scientists say that they're brain twitch but, I don't think so! Ur question is interesting, if they're just a twitch how can I happen in a future??Interesting topic huh?

well, dejavu is when you see something that already happened (in your mind or reality, dunno)its a really very interesting way to have fun for a moment and reflect about your life, is it true or what? :)

yeeaahhhh,thats what am talking about...i think its where most films like premonition came from too ;p once they started exploring this particular trait of the mind,there was no stopping the film-makers!!!!

No, I do not think we can dream about our future. Rather about our past. Or? I mean, we normally forget our dreams when we wake up again, so who knows? But I have never experienced it. I think that we do mostly dream about things that have happened, or things in a book, at TV or something that we know we are going to do. (Like visiting a mean, mean aunt.) If I read a book, I often dreams about that book, just that it is a bit changed. I may change the story in my head, and add myself as a character. :)

hey bluebear, I had that experience myself so please believe me :)its not big big dreams like sandra bullock in premonition but its like 1,2 mins of something that will happens in the future..for ex me eating a particular food in some room and my mom talking to me about something..i usually dream about those and then some time later (mayb a month,2 or a year) i actually live that moment and remember it from a dream....i can't explain it either but it happens :T

Although I have never experienced Deja Vu, but if I remember correctly awhile back someone mention that Deja Vu is sign of a stroke or heart attack or something, or that your losing your memory in some way. Of course its not unheard of dreams telling someone that something is going to happen and it does, however, that doesn't mean your psychic people thats just a coincidence that something came true. Look at Nosterdomas his predictions are so vauge that any number of events could be put to what he wrote, heck I think 9/11 was predicted throughout the whole book by the Nosterdomas nuts.