xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arkan

Hey There..

Hello from Romania!I'm here for the 'you know what' (shtt, the domain, but you haven't heard that from me), but I was impressed with the forum here. I first thought it would be a problem posting here every day, but I'm getting into this and I might end up liking this forum.Hope my presence here will bring no harm and my opinions will prove valuable!

Hello Arkan Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Wow, Romania, that's cool.

I am sure you will enjoy yourself on this forum. It is lively and varied in opinions, so don't worry about that. People here are friendly and helpful. You need to read about the way things work here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for hosting. And, if you have any questions, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer.

See you around the boards. :)

Hello Romania, Welcome to Xisto,

I'm here for the 'you know what' (shtt, the domain, but you haven't heard that from me), but I was impressed with the forum here.I first thought it would be a problem posting here every day, but I'm getting into this and I might end up liking this forum.

Yes, most of us are here for hosting because its free and of great quality. This forum is rightly called TRAP, who ever comes here gets trapped because of the vast, interesting contents and some great members. So you are trapped too. :)

Its not very difficult to post here daily, because there are a lot of topics and many are added daily so you will find something daily to post. Recently one of our member has completed his 2nd year of stay here, and more importantly he posts almost daily and is also hosted. So its not that difficult as it seems to be.

Hope my presence here will bring no harm and my opinions will prove valuable!

Yes you are indeed a valuable addition to Trap, but as far as bringing harm to the forum is concerned, if you read the forum rules and are abide by it there is no problem and also you will be hosted sooner.