xisto Community
Joshua

Suspended Account Warning Addition

For the most part, the red-lettered warning for users with suspended accounts is pretty informational. However, it lacks one item of information that is extremely vital for such users to know - that after 30 credits in the red their account will be deleted. It makes no sense to hide this vital piece of information away in the rules section while not including it in the red-lettered warning. And as users will be most annoyed when finding out their account was deleted because they didn't know such a useful tidbit of info, I'd say including that is more necessary than some of the other sentences already in the warning.

Are you referring to the 'red' paragraph on the main (index) page of the Forum? Where it alludes to actually reading the Rules? (which very few Noobies do)Might not be a bad idea, but also, we could make their posts for them, too. That would work.I am being cynical, of course... Any Member that reads the Xisto readme file will be quite aware of the Credit system, how it works, and the consequences of not regarding the Rules.

Are you referring to the 'red' paragraph on the main (index) page of the Forum? Where it alludes to actually reading the Rules? (which very few Noobies do)
Might not be a bad idea, but also, we could make their posts for them, too. That would work.

I am being cynical, of course... Any Member that reads the Xisto readme file will be quite aware of the Credit system, how it works, and the consequences of not regarding the Rules.

Yep, I'm referring to the one on the forum index page. I just think if members with suspended accounts need to be reminded of anything, that it should be the impending deletion of their account should it hit -30 credits.