xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grandem

Hello Grandem Here!

Hello guys, My name in real life is Jordan and i am 13 i have my own website but i am hoping to switch to Xisto hosting soon i love forums and the members are so nice. Well my interests are fishing, forums, sport, reading and much more. One of my main talents is Public speaking / debating which i thourgholy enjoy.I love a laugh and meeting new people so i look forward to meeting all of you around the forums, thanks for reading.Kind regards, Jordan.

Hi Jordan, Welcome to Xisto,Your decision to switch to Xisto is correct, as this hosting gives paid service like quality for free. And as you have said you love forums (and also reflected by your post), you will enjoy to post here. Which sport you like?You will find a section here devoted to debates so start some hot debate there and enjoy. You will also find a lot of new, helping and interesting members here. So enjoy your stay here.But meanwhile just go through the forum rules, so that you know the rules of the place where you are in.

Hello Jordan aka: Grandem Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Now this is a nice introduction. You told us something about yourself other than just the usual HI that most people post.

Like bhavesh says, read the rules and regulations. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

You have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting packages on the web. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for hosting. So keep up the good work and you will have your hosting in no time flat.

There are a lot of subjects to debate, so go for it. I like to see a lively forum, but do remember to be nice to people when you are of a different opinion than they are. The use of harsh or vulgar words only negates your position. And will of course warrant a warning from the Mods. ***gets down off soapbox***

Look forward to seeing you around the boards. :)