xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm for me Gmail is so good email they provide really 1 Gb by the way I can't read any mail in gmail with my language.so I use it only for save my file on them. And for recive many subscribe mail.Hotmail now I got 250 mb it is enough to use ;) and with this hotmail I can use it to sign-in with msn messenger. I has got many friend there. (I'm on chat addictive ;) )So I will go with hotmail.

Well for me I chosse gmail,Gmail is better all around sure with hotmail you also get msn with it but you can just download AIM.Also gmail gives your 1 gb of space for your mail so you never have to worry about filling up your mailbox.They also give you spam filters which is good so you can block spam from people.

*Has a heart attack* Someone voted for hotmail. I thought this was a joke topic when I first saw it, theres no competition. How can someone vote gmail worse the hotmail, or worse, hotmail better then gmail. Even though they are the same things. 250mb + 1gb. No competition. Gmail could allow bigger attachments though.

Not that im giving a point to hotmail, but 250mb isn't a small space. Its a large space.

Yep, I said gmail too. Seems to me the people at hotmail went uh-oh we better give accounts lots of space (250mb) only after gmail popped onto the scene like they knew they had to do something or they'd lose people. Kinda seems too little too late if ya ask me... Gmail just runs a whole lot quicker w/o the annoying ads. Guess I've just been annoyed at hotmail's "your account is reaching its limit" thing for too long

Honestly, is this even a question? ;). Really, there is no competition. Gmail is much better, it doesnt have any ads or anything graphical to slow down the load time. There is no cr@p and basically it has better features. Hotmail isnt very good, it is just filled with ads and stuff no-one needs or uses.Well, thats my opinion.CheersX3r0X

Dude gmail is awesome unlike hotmail it seems to know every single email that is spam ;) its awesome ive not had a single spam letter in my inbox not one, and the space is awesome, then again hotmail has improved but i'm not going to go back, only think i use my hotmail account for is msn messenger (seems like the only descent bit of kit microsoft can do ;) (Msn 7.0 Sux)) anyways Gmail all the way m8 :P

Indeed you can use your gmail to sign onto hotmail. I like gmail better because...I just dislike hotmail. >_> However, all of you folks that say gmail is faster, it's not for me. I have 7% of my inbox filled, and it goes pretty slow. It might just be my computer, but before, it was a whole lot faster. And gmail does have ads, but they do pertain to your emails of course.. I also still get tons of spam. currently, i have 1944 messages of spam in my 'spam' folder. I wish they had a choice where you can just empty the whole folder in one click, because I have to keep going through and deleting 100 at a time. It really pisses me off sometimes. But I still like gmail a bunch. >_> It's just better in so many ways you can't imagine, though there are still a few flaws here and there. With hotmail, like someone said before, I hated how it always told me that my inbox was getting full. I mean, blah blah blah, even yahoo didn't complain that much. Anyways, this is no competition. Gmail = automatically better than hotmail. ;)

As a Hotmail user, even I can admit that G-Mail is certainly elite. I saw someone use all the features and the whatnot and it seems very comprehensive and very organized. Plus a whole gig of space? I don't know what I'd do with myself...haha. The only reason I'm not begging someone to invite me is because I'd feel guilty having that much space and only using 2 or 3 megs. I could cope with Hotmail fine even before they upgraded, the 250 is just a bonus. All in all, G-Mail IS better, there's no doubt. I'll just stick to what I've got ;)

Sure you don't want a invite, feel free to ask me. You know you want too. I must agree with that guy on the spam, ive never had one never one spam message in my inbox, ive got three inboxes. Out of all of my three gmail account, ive had super support ultra spam protection and a amazing service when it is all added up. I love meh gmail account. *Hugs gmail*