xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_bacarra

From Free To Paid Hosting - Payment Options

notice to the mods, please transfer this to a proper subforum if I placed it incorrectly. thanks.

I have always wondered what would happen to my hosting account once I start working. With that in mind, I've planned on switching to paid hosting once I get my own salary. However, I realized that paying for my hosting account won't be that easy. I inquired for a credit card in different banks here in my country so I could purchase my own hosting or any other stuff I could only buy over the internet. However, most of the applications require a minimum of 6 months stay in the company I'm currently working for, to ensure that the applicant (me) would be able to pay whatever is charged to the credit card. FYI, 6 months is the regularization time of an employee in the company, meaning the newly-employed is put to probation for the first 6 months and will be regularized (will become absorbed by the company) based on performance at work. Moving on, that means, technically, I won't be able to apply for a credit card until I have become regularized.

Anyway, to cut the story short, I've asked velma about other payment options for those people who want to purchase a paid hosting account without having to bother with signing up for a credit card that doesn't have an assurance of getting approved. My mom has a credit card, but she won't let me use it since it's already maxed out. I don't want to make the payment thingy as an issue of leaving trap, as I've mentioned I have been on trap for quite some time now and that I really don't want to switch to a local hosting provider. I was just hoping that there are more options for the users for paying aside from paypal and any other credit-card related payment system. So far, velma told me about Western Union, however velma said that WS only allows 12 transactions per year. I was thinking of sending payment thru DHL or FedEx, but I have yet to research about that.

Hopefully, you could share some stuff that would also help with this topic, and please forgive me if I'm a bit insistent.

Any payment option is accepted as long as your funds safely reach us. These are the conditions :-1. We should not have any receiving charges.2. We should not be expected to travel to another city to process any paperwork to receive your payment.3. If you are sending payment by any means except the ones available on our website, Make sure you send it for at least 1 year. This reduces our manual work involved.4. It will be your responsibility to send the next payment before due date.