xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grandem

What's Unreal Tournament?

Well guys i have seen unreal tournament everywhere i mean literally everywhere what is the point of the game, what kind of things do you do? i have a fair idea that you run around shooting people, and 1 last question is it free to play online or do you pay like a monthly prescription fee thing if someone could please post all the details it would be muchly appreciated!Kind regards, Jordan.

Its a frag fest type of game similar to quake if you have ever played it. The main difference is that its slightly more slower in speed then quake is. The only thing you have to pay for is the game, You can play online as much as you want as there are no monthly subscriptions. I think I've only played up to unreal 2003 so I dont know what else has been added in the new versions. Maybe vehicals and ships?

Really fun game, there's a demo of UT3 and a demo for UT2004, try those out and you'll see.Pretty much, it's an arena style game. Bunch of people placed into a map have to fight it out to obtain victory. That's as simple as I can describe it. It has loads of game modes which require loads of different gaming styles.If you want a game which is fast paced, fun and exciting. Get this game.

Yeah unreal tournament is simply unreal! I think it's better than quake in some angles and plays very smoothly. I haven't played the more recent versions but am still happy with the old ones. Quake wont run on my pc for some reason so at the moment this is the best game to play!

Unreal Tournament is this awesome multiplayer video game. It's got some single player missions as well, but those ain't fun. Well, Instant Action's okay, but nothing beats on the playing with real players. It's main gamemode is Onslaught, (also known as ONS). Onslaught is played by maximum 32 people and the teams are mostly even. You must control as many power nodes as possible and defend your power core. You can also play this mode with the demo, there are some demo servers as well so it's awesome, but in the demo there;s only one Onslaught map avaviable so that kinda sucks. Oh, and yeah, I'm talking about Unreal Tournament 2004, I don't know what's going on with the maps and the servers in the UT 3 ... -Acko