xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grandem

Puzzle Pirates!

Well a fair while ago i came over a game called Puzzle Pirates so i signed up to play it was quite a fun game because you had to various puzzles which i enjoy.You join a crew and go out to sea you get different jobs on the ship such as bilging, Carpenter, working on the cannons and more i would like to recomend this game to all people who like puzzle game you also battle other ships and when you battle you play a similar game to tetris here is the website.http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ if you have any questions regarding the game please ask me on this topic and i will be happy to answer what i can.Kind regards, Jordan.

Edited by Grandem (see edit history)

i used to play this! lol it does have fun games lots of variety and you get to do alot of things on there. you can join a ship and work certain jobs. you have custom items and you also can get pets! its fun o.o but the only down side is in order to play some parlor game you have to buy pins or patches or what ever they are . :) but other wise its a really fun game :)

It does sound like fun. I love playing games I was thinking I would try it out until I saw Tunay mention that it might cost to play, thats a big turn off for me.. lol I guess im cheap. But anyway if it is free I would give it a try. Grandem can you tell me if there is a charge or not? thank you

well if you feel like playing the games just to play them without going through working on a ship then you get parlor badges so you can access the games that you want right then and there. and i guess you could use them for show o.o; but they really do have a purpose :) so that you can play games on demand pretty much with out going through all the work with the whole pirate ship thing! even though working with other people to get the ship to go and sail is fun!

Puzzle Pirates is a very fun game and can get sometimes addicting. You just need to be careful because one minor thing that you do can get you IP banned. The game is for people over thriteen but the ocean masters are treating it like 5 years olds are playing and might learn something bad. I got banned for boarding ships w/o permission.... I liked that game but I cant play it anymore.