xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joecool2

Possibly Cheatingg?

Hey guyss..i'm kinda dissapointedd causee.. my girlfriend is hanging out with some guy tomorrow.. just her and him, watching a movie. who im positive she likes.. she talks about him ALOT. therye also watching a horror... and barley talks to me when hes around, but talks to him. but if hes not around she will talk to me. and she said that shes scared of whats going to happen...i asked her what she ment and she pretty much said shes scared that something like cheating on me will happen.and i told her that im really worried about her cheatingg, but i didn't tell her because i knew she liked the guy..got any advice on whut i should do?

Wow I'm surprised your still with her when shes already told you shes scared about cheating on you. Why would she tell you that unless she wanted you to know shes unsure about your relationship. She obviously has feelings for this guy, strong enough to leave you for him if she likes him more then you. How old are you guys by the way? How long have you been together? I dont mean to sound like a know it all but by what you've just told everyone here in the post. It sounds like shes getting a chance to pick between two guys and your sticking around to see if its you. If your worried about her cheating and she is too then it sounds like its gonna happen. If you know for sure then I would suggest you leave. No one deserves to be left hanging on the side as second prize like you are at the moment while she gets a chance to decide who she wants more. If I was you I would just leave and move on.

Yeah I would leave her if she is already thinking about it, and she already gave you the sign that she is leaving you so best thing to do is dump her and move on. I wouldn't be surprise if she already has cheated on you with him and this was her way of telling you that.

Yeah, Saint_Michael's probably right. I mean, first of all, if she's hanging out with this other guy instead of with you, that's really bad. I mean, it's not like she's just talking to the guy, she's practically dating him. Secondly, the amount of interest she's showing in him basically means it's not working out between you and her. Third, she probably already has cheated on you with this guy and was just saying that she was scared cheating will happen or whatever because she was waiting for you to say, "well, if it does, you can come back to me," or some baloney like that, which you should never say, because that's just letting her take total control of her.

My advice is just to dump her. I mean, it's not easy, but it's easier to dump someone than to get dumped, which is what will happen eventually. If you think you still have a chance, then sit down with her and just tell her, "I don't want you hanging out with this guy anymore. At first it was fine, but now you're ignoring my for him." Chances are she'll say something that's a load of BS, like, "Ah, we're just friends. I let you hang out with your friends..." when what she really means is "I want a shoulder to cry on when this jerk dumps me because otherwise I'll feel even more insecure than I already am."

I mean, if you really think you and her have something going on, you can try talking to her, but I mean, man, you're just going to have to dump her in the end.

She's either putting you to a test (which is a dumb one, I think) or leaving you for another guy. Either way, it's stupid, but I wouldn't just leave...try and confront with her, tell her what you feel and ask her to choose. It's the most decent way so the answer might give you some insight about what type of person she really is.

Yeah guyss,they actually watched 3 movies.. (horror)She told me she was TEMPTED to do something, but loves me too much to do it. Not shure to believe if thats a load of BS or not, i really don't know what to do.. i don't want to dump her but if she does this again.. i think i willso i'm really not sure.But i think Saint micheal and sonesay have a point