xisto Community
shivagf

Big Problem With Posting A Topic It DISAPPEARS THE NEXT DAY

Hey guys,Maybe you can help me with this problem, when ever I have posted a topic in technology (Its been about Meshbox) it posts up but then disappears by the next day :) :(ANY IDEAS?? to why???

The two topics you posted regarding Meshbox were moved to the Spam section of the forum, and therefore disappeared from public view. I was not the one who moved those topics, so I can't give you exact reasons why they were moved. However, the most likely reason is that you breached a rule in the Readme or Board Rules.

The two topics you posted regarding Meshbox were moved to the Spam section of the forum, and therefore disappeared from public view. I was not the one who moved those topics, so I can't give you exact reasons why they were moved. However, the most likely reason is that you breached a rule in the Readme or Board Rules.

oh k hmm code it be because I posted a link to the home page of the meshbox ???? also shouldnt I get a verbal or cautionary warning for being utter a**Hole and spamming? Also some of it was just like a random introduction to the thing and did turn out a bit long i made a back up just in case my computer decided to crack up on me *again...* so here ill copy it in
Notice from rvalkass:

Copy of post removed. I suggest you watch your use of strong language.

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

well if thoses posts are anything like this one I would move them to spam as well. If your going to give constructive criticism, then drop the bad language in your posts. I think you sould look over the rules again, and before a moderator warns you edit your posts and drop all the bad words out and stuff.

oh k hmm code it be because I posted a link to the home page of the meshbox ????

No. You are free to post links to anything appropriate, legal and non-offensive.

also shouldnt I get a verbal or cautionary warning for being utter a**Hole and spamming?

It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the rules of the forum. It is up to the moderator what action should be taken - whether to post a note in your post, PM you, email you, give you a warning, remove the post, etc. As your post broke the rules of the forum, it was simply removed.

If I had encountered your posts, I also would have moved them to the Spam section due to your excessive use of bad language. You have to understand that this forum is available to everyone on the Internet, and there are many younger members on this forum. I've already provided a link to the rules, but I'll highlight two for you:

All posts made must be written in decent English. This means you will at least try to write grammatically correct sentences and be a little careful at what you're trying to say.
Cursing and swearing is highly discouraged. Keep your language decent, and don't talk provocative.

Your post broke those rules, and was therefore removed. If you read the rules, they actually say you are likely to get a warning for bad English, so you have in effect gotten off lightly here. If you continue to use bad language on the forums, you will receive a warning.