xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

Sims Give ur opinion about this games

SimCity Societies  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello and Happy Holidays!Well I've used The Sims since the first release, I've tried Sims,Sims 2 and SimCity, for me they're awesome games (except SimCity Societies), I just want to know what u all think about this games, for me they're very addictive, I can't stop playing and some days I get punished but it worth it.Give ur opinion.GOOD DAY!

Ohhh, I have to say I Like it because it is the most addictive Simulation game ever. It is very an amazing game which enables us to be God. And being a God is a very wonderful task. In every Sim game you cannot hear any franchise or any product saying that there is no Simulation thingy in that particular game.In my The Sims Bustin' Out which was in my Gameboy SP, I find it very cool because I can control my character. And that time is the time where I started created my first fansite named Simoley. Next to my game is my The Sims and it's other expansion packs which has a different format unlike in The Sims Bustin' Out. One day I researched on the web that there will be a The Sims 2 which has the greatest features as of before and as of now. Unlike in The Sims and it's other expansions it's view is only 2-D, now, in The Sims 2, it is a 3-D game which is very wonderful because I can see my Sims closer and I can see their moves smoother.There is already announced The Sims 3 but there's no further details about that. It's very exciting and as far as I know, The Sims 3 might be released on Late 2008 or Early 2009. It's kinda far but I'm willing to wait for that new sequel to the Sim series!-Amiel

If you ask me sims isnt that great they should have more activites bigger land and stuff not like when you get out of ye house you walk 20 feet and you stop u need more freedom. but this is sims2 im talking about dont know bought others.

Sims is quite fun at first, but the fun deteriorates quite rapidly afterwards once you get yourself settled in. It is also insanely difficult when you have to manage a 8 member family. Cheats have helped me though ^_^ although they merely make it more boring alot quicker than usual... Also, I'm surprised at the size Sims Deluxe Edition (actually the Sims overall) takes, its only around 11.38MB on my system! (That is The Sims, The Sims Livin' Large and the Sims Hot Date) It doesn't require a huge system requirement either, which is good for it's graphics.I'm curious though... How much better/worse is Sims 2 and its expansions in comparison to the first one? Would you say the First one is better or the Second one?

I really liked the original "The Sims." It was a great start for the Sims series. The game got even better after buying several of the expansion packs. Added several nice features to make the game even more life like.The Sims 2 was also great. But just having the base game kinda sucked, and got boring very quickly. But after buying the expansion packs the game got better again. I think they released to many expansion packs and should have just combined a few. When you look at it, all the expansion packs put together aren't exactly cheap.As for the Sims 3. I can't wait for it to be released. It looked like they made the game very real. I haven't heard to much about the game yet. Maybe I should go searching around.

I'm curious though... How much better/worse is Sims 2 and its expansions in comparison to the first one? Would you say the First one is better or the Second one?

Well, The Sims is legendary game and The Sims 2 a good successor of The Sims. If I would compare the two games the obviously I'll choose The Sims 2. You see, it has the nice 3-D graphic effects, it has more The Sims feel while playing, it has the good gameplay and etc. What I don't like with The Sims 2 is that, there are so called glitches and bugs in the game.. Of course, a game would not survive without bugs or glitches :P. Another thing is the loading screen, I expected that The Sims 2 will be similar to Grand Theft Auto :) I have to wait for atleast 1 minute or even 5 minutes before reaching my designated destination. Probably my computer just suck because it's slow :P. Well, as I've said The Sims is a legendary game, without The Sims then there's no concept of The Sims 2 appeared. Without The Sims, maybe I'm bored now...

I haven't tried SImCity yet, but I have the Sims, Sims Unleashed, and The Sims2. And I love them! Theres so much stuff to do, and you can live your dream life, without leaving the comfort of your own home. :)Unfortunately my mums computer is the only computer in the house that has a DVD Rom, as she accidentally bought the DVD Rom rather than the PC Rom, so I can only play it on her computer. And its terribly slow. Otherwise I'd play it all day and all night! :P

the games are pretty fun and they definetely are addictive but there are better games out there. But yeah it is a good game but i wouldn't buy the whole series; after you've done one game you get bored of it.

PregnancieSims

I did hear that they go to the hospital to deliver babies and I hope its more realistic not 3days to have a baby it should take as long as it does in real life and thru that time whether or not you have it depending on how you treat your sim...And teenage pregnancei will never happen due to the fact to many people would frown down upon that since its suppose to be a family game but **** it they let them ****

-reply by CHYNA

The sims it's a great game , it turns a lot of people of because 60% of game play you have to feed wash and other usual stuff with your sims(that is if you don't have expansions) but the game is great. I'm waiting for Sims 3 where from what they say sims take baths eat and s*** on their own. I don't understand why is this a topic about the sims and the poll is about SimCity. Great game to anyway :P

Hm...My view of the Sims is that it was a good game, for a while.After a while(at least with the original Sims and an expansion or two - forgot which ones) everything just gets repetitive. Not to mention you hit the point where you will relax for 5 minutes and all of a sudden you have a death or two in the family, or someone is just unhappy.I loved being able to care for a virtual family and help shape their lives, especially with how the sims working was how they earned money, so you could in a sense be learning budgeting(great for kids and adults I feel - it's amazing how many people don't budget).But on the other hand, the virtual family is just too high maintenance. I remember choosing *one* of the sims and taking care of them to keep them happy and healthy, as well as awake, and it was just too hard.Are the others the same way?(Sims 2/3). I'm going to guess that they were "improved," but that doesn't mean the gameplay. My understanding is that it's just more options and better graphics?