xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlrr94

My Story...

Well, love is always with two sides, one good and one bad. My story is, for me, strange, but I think that it can be common for some of u.Well, this is the story, everything started in 2004, I saw her for first time and I thought that she was for me, time was going on and my love for her was getting even bigger, she was in love with other guy and I remembered when she got to school with some clothes saying that she was wearing them for "Him", I felt sad but I just ignored it because I haven't revealed the "secret". Then in a party in May, I decided to tell her, and I didn't receive what I spected, it was just an OK!, it was difficult for me and I just kept in love with her during the whole year, in 2005 things changed a little bit, she felt in love with me, but she didn't accept to be my girlfriend. I kept trying and trying but things were harder every day.In 2006, I had a difficult time in that side, she was always saying, "I'm not prepared, let's continue as friends", I asked her to be my girlfriend like 20 times in the year! That year I became very jealous, specially because she was only with one guy, a fat and bad looking guy, of course she didn't like him, but my love for her made think that she was in love with him, I cried a lot of times, and everytime I heard "You're beautiful" from James Blunt I cried because I told her that that was from me to her!Well, 2006 finished exactly as the other, in nothing.In 2007 things changed, I decided to leave her and be alone, but of course, I was still feeling something for her, she met a guy in the beginning of the year and the guy asked her to be his girlfriend and she was going to say YES! and she had just like 1 month knowing, u know, girls are like that, thank god she didn't said yes and she said no, then I definetly leave her, and she met another guy they became a couple and, guess what, they broke up at the end of the year, they didn't last 4 months!! Of course, she was crying, and crying like a baby but she forgot it. Then while she was girlfriend of the other guy, I got in love with somebody else, a childhood friend which after 6 years I saw her again, now we always act as a couple but we're not a couple, I really want to be with her but she says that she isn't prepared, maybe in a future, we always say each other that we love the other, and everybody says that we look like a couple but I don't know and I don't want to repeat the story u know, I asked her and she said that in a future and I really want to be with her...!What do u recommend me to do??I love my new girl, but she's passing through a difficult situation because her grandma is very sick so I don' won't tell her anything after her grandma is OK, but I don't know when is the appropiate moment.PLZ HELP ME,I need some advice! :)THANKS 4 READING!

Edited by jlrr94 (see edit history)

If you love your new girl, then give it a chance! If she is going through rough times at the moment then support her! Its good that you have moved on from the previous girl. Allow your love to grow with your new girl :) you never know maybe she is the one that your true love!