xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Rush Hour 3 (dvd Review)

Although the previous two films were awesome, especially number 2, I feel as though Rush Hour 3 was a bit rushed. Just as the movie was getting interesting last 25-30 minutes it was already over with, action was ok, but I feel though they just ran through the moves and got it over with. Though it had its funny moments, like the giant martial arts student, dude had to be at least 6'8"-6'11", the story became obvious especially the major players. Heck I think they just took Rush Hour 1 change a few characters around ands that it because most of the original cast from the first movie came back in terms of characters at least. Still the bad guy was obvious to an extent once you figure out whats going on, but again the movie is short enough that you could pick it up in the beginning, of course the ending was a bit of a let down as well.I think I am somewhat glad I didn't see this in the movies, thought it would have been cheaper, can't complete a trilogy with out the last movie no matter how bad it was. Although I would want to see a Rush Hour 4 just to make up for the disappointing Rush Hour 3, I highly doubt that will happen because of Jacking getting on in the years, and how fast he moves in those action sequences. So if I were to give it a rating I would say 6/10 at the most just because its good series its just a disappointing finish thats all.