xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Pc Games To Be Released In 2008

The year 2008 is going to make the gamers very happy as several new games and game sequels lineup for release later this year.Some of the prominent games for PC that are to be released this year are.Alan AwakeAlone in the DarkDevil May Cry 4 - Feb '08Fallout 3 -'08 4th QuarterFar Cry 2 - '08 2nd QuarterMercenaries 2: World in FlamesSporeSplinter Cell: Conviction - '08 1st QuarterTom Clancy's EndWar - Feb '08Turok - Feb '08there are a lots more to come. I'll update this list as i get to know :)

Alan AwakeAlone in the Dark
Devil May Cry 4 - Feb '08
Fallout 3 -'08 4th Quarter
Far Cry 2 - '08 2nd Quarter
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Spore
Splinter Cell: Conviction - '08 1st Quarter
Tom Clancy's EndWar - Feb '08
Turok - Feb '08

will what is the strategy game here ?? non ???

whay ??

Alone in the Dark - i hat this game the frist 2 vers was 2 bad grafics and soo dark

Far Cry 2 - '08 2nd Quarter - i like this game but i didnot play it mutch the grafic almoust real

you freel like real peple but i like moor the aline and futres game than the real world games

but this game is one of the best

Splinter Cell: Conviction - '08 1st Quarter - i have no luock with this game at all

every tim i get new pc or video card i tray the new ver of it

and gess what it never work

i have to play the old ver on my new pc

i work in belding new pcs so i mak this gam my main test

if i wish to know if the pc is goon inf for games all i have to do is traying this game :)

Alan Awake

Devil May Cry 4 - Feb '08

Fallout 3 -'08 4th Quarter

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Spore

Tom Clancy's EndWar - Feb '08

Turok - Feb '08

i dont know any of this games

Devil May Cry is the only one i'll be getting. It looks f*cking amazing. Excuse my language... But it is. I cannot wait to see what they've added new and the new story and stuff. It looks awesome!

I can't wait until Half-Life 2: Episode III. I believe that is coming out in 2008 if I'm not mistaken. I hope Postal III gets released in 2008 as well, but there's no deadline on that project, so it may take a while even though they've got some promising screenshots. Those other games look very promising as well, and I might need to update my computer after purchasing a few of them. Maybe DN4 will be released in 2008 or 2009 and I can get my hands on that. That would be really great.

oh, you missed one really big game that is supposed to be a prequel and a sequel (I have no idea how EA is going to do that but hey!) and that game is called, Command and Conquer: Tiberium wars (a stupid name, the game was supposed to be called tiberian twilight): Kane's Wrath... - Spring 08

There are also tumors about a new forged alliance expansion (as QAI says... highlight to see the message *spoiler*

"Re-establishing primary CPU algorithms... Primary CPU algorithms operational... All systems online... Diagnostics complete... Primary directive recognised... Executing..."

*end spoiler*

Thanks a lot for that list some of those games sound really cool i will have to do a google search and see what ones i could get, oh and command and conquer looks like it is going to be a big hit for 2008 hope you keep updating the list.Kind regards, Jordan.