xisto Community
nsathees

Make Money Online

Make Money Online  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am just wondering how many of you make real cash out your website or blog! Is there anyone who quit the job because earning from the web is enough? :)

Notice from rvalkass:
Moved from Cars & Trucks to the Making Money forum. Please try and post in the right sections. Thanks.

this is not the plase for making money posts i geuss the admins will move this posts to making money formwill i dont thinsk alott of users here making alot of money onlinethe only way to make money throw internet is to make some worka hard work and be online for along time witch i found rely hard to mefor exsample because been online in a small contry like my one cast me alott and i dont get mutch for it tooand you need to keep learning every dayif you didnot learn every day something new you can forget italoot of web sites clames to make your dream becoms tru by making money onlinewill you sleeping will most of them just making money for them selfdont beleve any of itlike i sayed the only way is to bee usful at some thingand learn thats it

Edited by zamaliphe (see edit history)

Hey Guys,Of course you can make money.... and yes you can do it as your main source of incomeFor Liam_CF ... ok so you only make $10 per month from adsense. Well, it actually is a lot better than most people that have tried but it really is not great.At least you are being honest so ...Here are a few points you may want to consider.1. It is all about real estate. That means the more pages you have on the net the better your chances for success. Think about it, if you have a hundred page website compared to 50 websites that each have a thousand pages you have a 500% better chance. Does that mean that if you increase your real estate on the web by 500% you will now make $5000 per month instead of $10 .... unfortunately not.2. You need to get your pages indexed by the search engines. So, if you have 50,000 pages indexed this is a lot better, but will this make you $5000 per month .... not yet.3. Now, you need to get your pages ranked high with the search engines. So, how do you do that? Feed the spiders. You can do this a number of ways but the most common would be to make sure you have good fresh content on your site and have some high PR links pointing to your site.Some food for thought ... hope that helps