xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Benazir Bhutto's Death . Who is to be Blamed ? what is to be done ?

hello friends , Benazir Bhutto's death woke up many Nations and this has called for an United decision to abolish terrorist .she was well aware of the risk to her life . In an interview, with a reporter she readily admitted the possibility of attack on herself. But still she took a step in.Some say its her fault, some say the government , some say terrorist , some say they are not clear about it.Who is to be Blamed? what is to be done ? She made a comment "The extremists need a dictatorship, and dictatorship needs extremists." Now she is no more and who is the right person to take her position ?

Hi,Thank you for the contribution :) I was at home when I saw the news and I was extremely shocked as I saw the videos showing the bomb blasts and the interviews..I admire Ms Bhutto as she achieved something that can be rarely done in a place like Pakistan. She became the first woman Prime Minister for Pakistan.. A sort of Pakistani Indira Gandhi....She was made Prime Minister twice and removed from the post both the times for the same reason.. Corruption.. Then she went into self imposed exile and when she returned to Pakistan.. She had known that her life was not safe yet she took the risk....Then she was assassinated in front of so many people killing a lot of people along with her... Now that she is dead and buried.. the blame game has finally begun..People blame Musharraf, Musharraf says that he had warned Bhutto and now says that he had nothing to do with the assassination.. In my opinion none of the politicians are capable of running the country... All of them are involved in themselves to be bothered about the people... I have stopped trusting what the news show me so I do not even know if Bhutto's death was a gimmick too...Musharraf casually denying that he did not assassinate her was a bit stupid.. As if he is going to admit to the country and the whole world that he was the one who had her assassinated.. In the end.. We are all watching a show where each politician is acting out their parts beautifully fooling and confusing all.. The reason is a noble one but the intention is the most disgusting and perverse one :(

Well since I am Pakistani, my parents have told me how great Bhutto was. When she was elected, she had my father's salary double! Yes, double.As for her death, she died for her country. She felt the need to come to her country and if she took the risk then it is evident how much she loved her country. Think about it. Theres always a risk when you cross a road, but sometimes you just have to. She did everything she could for her country, and that I truly respect.We can't blame her for her own death. It was bound to happen one day and it is not like she wanted to die anyway.Lets lift the blame off her and think of her as a heroin :o

I think Benazir Bhutto's death was unneccesary and cruel. Terrorists sought to kill her as she posed a threat to them. It was an act of pure cowardice. The Blame is on the people who bought on her death. She was seeking to make pakistan a better place for the world and Terrorists were selfish enough to drag the dream down through the mud. She was unselfish towards helping others , even if they had no connection to pakistan=(

Well British Investigators that were hired, have made some arrests. I would say I was a supporter of Bhutto and I hoped she could win. My only worry now is that her son might not be able to the job as well. In summary the assassination of Bhutto was horrible and has changed this world for the worst.

I saw a report on the news about her death and it was sad, I don't know much about her but I do admire her courage to do what she believes in even when faced with the possibility of being killed for it. This just makes you think about how lucky you are when you live in a country with little violence and more opportunity and theres people out there worse off then you are. I feel sad just thinking about what happen over there.

Edited by sonesay (see edit history)