xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

Make A Song In Fruity Loops Final Part final part in the tutorial covering (filling out the song to be better

was this usefull  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok so this being the final part in this tutorial i would like to say that i give permission to remix the content gatherd over the course of this tutorial as it is the sole propperty of myself in and of that i created it. you have the permisson to,remix the origeonal contentpublis your remix aslong as you name it as (dj starskream.song title,remix by,your name,)publicly play and earn from it as a title produced by dj starskream but remixd by yourselfs.now if at anny time the above rules of remix are not followd provideing that you intend to release as a remix by yourself the you will be persued by a lawyer.but dont worry to much as im not all that graspy.(in outher words its not like i got lawyers lineing up around the corner.)ok and now for the remaining part of the tutorial.ok in this tutorial i will cover anny and hopefully all that you can add to make the song seem a bit fuller to listen to .rite sofar you have or atleast should have compleated the bit of song we have created but dont worry if it dont seem finishd to you,thats becauce when i made the song i only made a small bit of it not the entier thing this is because it gives you a chance to test what you have learnt and try to compleate the song in your own style.now the purpose iof this last tutorial is to fill out the mellody as you only should have aroun three mellodys max if you added anny more yourself.now its all good and well having a song with only three melodys but if you just repeat that over and over and over it beggins to be a bit like a drone which no-one ever wants to listen to.so what you have to do is exsperiment but creating your own mellodys that you can litrely bung into the song annywhere you see fit to whilst you remember that the more you put into a song the gbetter it sounds but to much in a song and it then just sounds like crap. so dont over doo it.some times you never really need to add to much to a song, it depends on wether the mellodys you use is catching enough that you dont want to change it. in that case you just need to change a few things in the mellody you allready have further allong in the song so as not to over repeat it to the listener.well although not much that is about it.remember eventhough i have tryd to give you a meens to create a sellable song i donot and canot garrenty that annything you do withtin and from my tutorials will ever grant you sucsess in the song you have created. that is all down to you.well happy mixing and have a good 2008 make it the best year yet.best regards for 2008

You should probably link back to the first tutorials- which I liked quite a lot, particularly the way you described the creation of a competent beat.This last tut is kind of lacking. Also it's hard to read because the paragraphing and spelling is all over the place. I wouldn't have minded a picture as well, a 'Finished song' screenshot to show the viewer what should have been achieved- even if it's different to theirs.It's okay, but next time you write a tutorial you should use a spellchecker and pack it all into one topic by using less text and only linking to images as opposed to posting them. Good job on spending so much time to create this! :)

You should probably link back to the first tutorials- which I liked quite a lot, particularly the way you described the creation of a competent beat.This last tut is kind of lacking. Also it's hard to read because the paragraphing and spelling is all over the place. I wouldn't have minded a picture as well, a 'Finished song' screenshot to show the viewer what should have been achieved- even if it's different to theirs.
It's okay, but next time you write a tutorial you should use a spellchecker and pack it all into one topic by using less text and only linking to images as opposed to posting them. Good job on spending so much time to create this! :)

yes your rite and i must appologise for the spelling mistakes. i will take up your advise whilst next compiling a tutorial, thank you for the input.