xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

Dreamwalking

Me & my friend Daniela (the co-owner of this site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) were thinking since we cant see eachother (she lives in Idaho, & i live in imperial beach, california) we were thinking that we might be able to see eachother by entering eachother's dreams at night... and after some googling i found out that, that is called DREAM WALKING

Ok so what dreamwalking basicly is, is being able to enter someone else's dream while sleeping.. after i did some research i found out that theres 2 ways to do this.. one is to become i have no clue what.. but being able to know when you are dreamining.. like when you are sleeping be like.. OK IM SLEEPING.. i dont like this dream, i want this to happen(which is like being able to control your dreams.. which means you dont ever dream) & well when you get good at that.. according to the site you are unable to "have lucid dreams" after you do that forever.. which is kinda creepy// its like being a ghost who can not rest.. gah. we dont want that.. so we found this other way which is (well daniela tought of it) spells.. we found this one

"By the eye of the moon let enter the realm of the of the time and allow me to open its doors so I may see the ideas of another."

& you have to say if before you go to sleep.. after you have been meditating/thinking hardcore/non stop of the person you want to enter the dream of.. and it also said something about realising that most of the things could be their fantasies not reality or whatever... so i was wondering are there any other spells out there? that are known to work? has anyone ever tried this before? i know it might sound kinda creepy/// but its worth it we really want to see eachother! its eather that or landing in the real world together... or becoming millionares with our site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ using google's adsence, which i doubt will happen! we only have 200 visitors and like 1 <- snipped -> .. hehe.. sad pathetic i know.. anywho yea.. i need your help! on this people of Xisto!

/gisellebebegirl :)

well i dabbled slightly in Wicca and Witchcraft and im hoping to get back into it very soon as it came naturally so any advice below isnt concreted stuff its just what i would do and try.but first some info on lucid dreams. Lucid dreams aren't spiritual so much as they are psychological. Basically, as you found out you take control of a dream. Now technically this wouldn't allow you to enter another's dreams. you would instead control your dreams and "imagine" them into your dream, but they wouldn't really be there... so you might dream of meeting them but they wouldn't be dreaming the same dream. you have simply created a dream. Its useful, no doubt. And if you want to learn this technique apparently you should make a habit out of something unusual... if you NEVER wear a watch get into the habit of checking for a watch on your wrist....you could also imagine the watch being there, maybe by pretending to read the time or adjust the position of the watch. The idea is that, when you dream this habit will carry on in your dream so you would look for the watch, of course if you see a watch there you are dreaming. Now the trick is to remain enough "sense" while dreaming that you realise that isnt right and therefore are dreaming. difficult no doubt. another way is just to remain sense to double check everything. If you have a pet elephant ask yourself do you REALLY have a pet elephant... if the answer is no yet you appear to have it as a pet then you are dreaming. Still difficult.Now as for spells... Its a bit tricky.. it depends what kind of craft you follow.. being from wicca i would tend to use much more safety around me and maybe a crystal or candle.. maybe not a candle as you'll be sleeping... stick with a crystal! I guess i would first ask my spirit guide to be with me and help guide me to meet whoever i want to meet in another place while i sleep. I would specifically ask to be joined in a dream but instead to meet them in another place with no harm to anyone. I would probably meditate for a decent time on that person and where i want to meet them. I believe in the astral planes and so i would request my guide to take me to a safe place within a safe plane (of existence) and protect me while there and return me home if things get bad or when its a good time to leave. Of course get the other person to do the same. Also as i believe in the power of two forces (male and female, sometimes embodied by a god and goddess) i would ask these powers, whatever they may be, for protection and guidance. In addition i would probably try to make a "psychic shield" (Google it if in doubt) that would protect me. then i would sleep probably.. I wouldn't expect too much the first time....Maybe just a feeling of their presence in a dream, maybe you almost sense them in a different character in your dream, or maybe you dream of them but they didnt have the same dream. Thats fine, just keep trying and eventually you will have similar dreams and eventually i suspect VERY similar dreams, i wouldnt expect identical dreams as i would consider the dream just scientific thing whereas the sense of each others presence and such to be of the spiritual kind EG you have got close to each other buy your mind has invented the dream for two reasons: to make the meeting more plausible, like a visualization, and its a natural thing during sleep.The problem is you wont be in much control i expect so lucid dreaming would be very useful. Personally first i would try to meditating on that person and getting them to do the same and together create a room in your minds and send that room out to the other person, both create the same room, just two doors and a rug, create it perfectly in your mind and send it out to another plane or to each other and get to the point where you can see that room perfectly at the click of your fingers. and now put yourself in that room, and get the other person to do the same, keep deep in meditation and try to "feel" each other there. dont imagine, just search for them. you can then try some basic telepathy with Tarot cards, colours or anything and keep practising and i think this would give better results. Remember to protect yourselves though. If i were to cast a spell or just say a line or two i would always end it with "An it harm none, so mote it be." Just to make sure that if it harms no-one make it happen, if its gonna harm someone, dont let it happen. The reason i say this is because my mum was on a circle where they use to contact spirits, and sometimes, my dad, a total skeptic, would see shadows and jokingly say "is that one of yours" and it most likely was a spirit, of course they never did any harm but i can assure that they can, and that is why my mum stopped. I think some bad stuff happened and it scared her (which isnt easy when it comes to spirits etc...) or she just got a little worried how deep they were getting and she stopped. And if you are going to be sending your presence or spirit to meet someone on another plane its likely you will stay in the lower ones ( if you dont take the "planes of existence" theory then this is meaningless..) and the lower ones are where the living, and the less powerful or pure spirits reside. EG the "bad" ones and i would imagine it's not too hard for them to ruin your little meeting and follow you home as it were so be very careful. Thats why i say about the shield and spirit guide etc.. Call on whichever entities you have faith in to protect you because its unlikely but it could go wrong. Dont be scared though :) just careful... I realize how long this is so ill stop now. I could go on all day...Good luck!

I slightly agree with shadowx, but if you don't believe in the occult or spells...I mean really have no doubt it will work, it won't. Plus, your spells are really just inducing lucid dreams anyway. Just because your dreams are lucid and you start having them all the time doesn't mean you're not getting the rest you need. An old eastern religious book, the Bagadavita (I hope I spelled that right), say that when you are dreaming your soul is going about it's own business, basically. So pretty much, it's your soul's time to play because it is no longer forced to be attached to your body and physical mind so it wonders the outer planes or excistence. I believe the occult religions call it Astral Planing or Astral Viewing.

All you need to do is begin meditating everynight before you go to bed. Like shadowx said, imagine you are at a specific place and have your friend do the same. Well, don't imagine that yet. Just meditate on leaving yourself and don't give up and fall asleep, purposely that is; you will most definetly will fall asleep without success for a while when you are a beginner. Once you are both able to acomplish this then you can imagine the identicle places. Your spirit or Astral body works a lot like your real body, you have to think of moving your leg before you actually move it; but, instead of thinking of moving your legs, simply think or moving to that place you have designated to meet eachother.

I should tell that the first time you succeed, it will probably scare you back to reality. Not really scare, I should say, it will shock you. You wind up in a middle ground that most call the vibrational stage. The vibrational stage is the time your soul or spirit it leaving your body....when you fall asleep and dream, basically, we just aren't aware of this stage. The feeling you will get will rush your entire being like a flood. It's so shocking because it's like being born or reborn....it's so incredibly foreign and it feels more real than anything you have ever felt before. Just realize that there's nothing to be afraid of when you experience it the next time and pretty soon you will be able to succeed. As for spirits following you back, I personally don't believe much about that, but that doesn't mean it's not real. If you believe these spiritual beings have power over you, they will. You have to believe in God for him to take action for you...if that means anything to you. Just practice, like everything else, practice makes perfect. Just please don't use spells or magick that you don't know everything about. I'm serious! Didn't mean to yell...lol. With that note, go and have fun, go and experience something you will never forget. :)

I slightly agree with shadowx, but if you don't believe in the occult or spells...I mean really have no doubt it will work, it won't. Plus, your spells are really just inducing lucid dreams anyway. Just because your dreams are lucid and you start having them all the time doesn't mean you're not getting the rest you need. An old eastern religious book, the Bagadavita (I hope I spelled that right), say that when you are dreaming your soul is going about it's own business, basically. So pretty much, it's your soul's time to play because it is no longer forced to be attached to your body and physical mind so it wonders the outer planes or excistence. I believe the occult religions call it Astral Planing or Astral Viewing.

All you need to do is begin meditating everynight before you go to bed. Like shadowx said, imagine you are at a specific place and have your friend do the same. Well, don't imagine that yet. Just meditate on leaving yourself and don't give up and fall asleep, purposely that is; you will most definetly will fall asleep without success for a while when you are a beginner. Once you are both able to acomplish this then you can imagine the identicle places. Your spirit or Astral body works a lot like your real body, you have to think of moving your leg before you actually move it; but, instead of thinking of moving your legs, simply think or moving to that place you have designated to meet eachother.

I should tell that the first time you succeed, it will probably scare you back to reality. Not really scare, I should say, it will shock you. You wind up in a middle ground that most call the vibrational stage. The vibrational stage is the time your soul or spirit it leaving your body....when you fall asleep and dream, basically, we just aren't aware of this stage. The feeling you will get will rush your entire being like a flood. It's so shocking because it's like being born or reborn....it's so incredibly foreign and it feels more real than anything you have ever felt before. Just realize that there's nothing to be afraid of when you experience it the next time and pretty soon you will be able to succeed. As for spirits following you back, I personally don't believe much about that, but that doesn't mean it's not real. If you believe these spiritual beings have power over you, they will. You have to believe in God for him to take action for you...if that means anything to you. Just practice, like everything else, practice makes perfect. Just please don't use spells or magick that you don't know everything about. I'm serious! Didn't mean to yell...lol. With that note, go and have fun, go and experience something you will never forget. :)

yea i tried what both of you said.. and even though i know it woulda worked.. if i really "meditated" the proper way.. it was inposible to focus on just one person.. my mind keept jumpin from one person to another.. and gah the bell is gonna ring.. ill type more when i come back :)

It's possible- My oldest son and I do it all the time:) It takes practice but you will get it right eventually, then it just becomes addictive.

The thing with Etheric Projection is you do not have to worry about HOW you are getting to your destination, you just will yourself to be where you want, or in your case with who you want and it is done.

My son and I fly in our dreams because it's fun and we love talking about it the next day:)

So be patient with yourselves experiment and have fun.

I have all kinds of info on astral & etheric projection if you're interested, Pm me and I will send you the link:)

hey guys im new to this forum but i was reading what you said. and the biggest piece of advice i can give you and i hope you at least think about it is. be careful there are alot of things that can happen when you dream walk or astro-project and not all of them are good i understand you want to see your friend but if you are planing on using spells to get there it leaves you open and unprotected. before you continue, practice some basic shielding techniques, just incase you may never need it but not every thing in the world is good and i would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. i know dream visiting sounds simple but its not it takes alot of practice to be able to do it when you want but if you have faith you will get it but all i ask is be careful and dont get lost.

i just wanted to add to my post please dont be afraid of anything i have said. only be aware of it, think of your new journey as learning to swim and you dont want to get stuck in the deep end with no one to help you.

The truth to your questionDreamwalking

It is far easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Much of the bible is just history, medicine, and peaganism, but there is much wisdom hidden among the lies, for the people who have ears to hear and eyes to see, the power of God is laid up in plain sight for the truely humble and meek. For those who seat themselves at the head of the table will be last, and those who put themselves last will be first.

Be wary of power you do not understand, unless you are the master of yourself which apparantly you are not. When I was astro plaining with out leaving my body but fully conscious and awake, the devil came to me to claim my soul. But I do not rely on other power than my own inner demon and inner angel that I have mastered through accepting my worst nightmares til the point break of death through embracing complete hopelessness and embracing heaven that I may discern both.

No Magic is more powerful than your own. So do not rely on any other magic as it will either Fail or will not work. The problem with the room idea is that there are to many details that must be thought of at one time and you do not have enough wisdom in the occult to accomplish such a thing.

The best way to astro plane is through a similar form to hynosis. But you sound pretty greedy and will attract something very evil. And if you are greedy like that before recieving such occult power it is best you purify yourself of your sin or the devil will come for you and your soul will burn forever. I see why such power should be kept from people as it will magnify your greed and destroy your soul.

The power you are dabbling in is far more desirable than the money and worldly power you seek. But the power will currupt you and you will loose sight of the power and beauty of the occult and as the devil you will seek physical gain and power instead of the occult power from God.  

-reply by Damien666

dreamwalkingDreamwalking

ive been reading into this topic and I have found myself agreeing with some of all replys.But first and foremost I ask you to excuse my spelling, for some reason my computer wont let me use spell check . Ok in my opinion you will not need any type of spells to achieve your goal, I have been in some of my friends dreams a few times ( grant it it was by pure mistake), and I only know this by our conversations the next day. Yes I am no expert but this is my point,to me this is proof you need no spells for I do not practice in the occult.I do how ever use kundalini, tai chi and chi kung meditations.And through my mediations I have learned that we are all connected by an invisable strand, all things are connected by this strand.And one night with this in mind I thought about one of my friends before I feel asleep, the next thing I saw was me and my friend walking  downtown in the city we lived near.So ill leave you with this. We all have these abilitys residing within us they need only to be awakend.While meditating the wondering mind is a typical mental activity when you are new to it.Don't let this discourge you, in time ( if your dedicated ) you will learn to let your wondering thoughts " Melt Away ".This is only the first step ( letting your mind rest while awake ).Letting the whole world go is " Key " to successful meditation.In my studys I have learned that dream walking ( astral projection )with others can and is an advanced ability ( for those who it does not come natural to ), so I would advise you to be patient with your advancements you have the time.These things should not be rushed.In my experience rushing can be potentially harmful to the mind and body.Imagine trying to force a power plants worth of energy into a 9 volt, the battery would be over loaded.PLEASE trust me when I say this you don't want to be over loaded.The mind body and soul is capable of many wonderful things, and we haft to respect them when venturing into the spiritual side of things. Keep your intentions pure at heart your mind clear but always aware of your body, soul and surroundings. I know keeping your mind clear and still aware of your surroundings may sound conturedictive, but trust me when you have learned to slow your mind down total awareness becomes very natural.When you have learned to master your minds thoughts its only a matter of will power before you start dream walking. I don't want to repeat my self but be patient, there are masters of the mind who have not perfected dream walking.You will spend your whole life mastering your self, in Taoism it is said" art is never done only abanded " meaning there is always room for improvement.Remember this ( and this is only my own philosiphy ) " to master your self is to master your life ". So to sum this up cause like it was said earlier " I could go on all day ". Clear mind is key, you must learn to let the world go away before you focus on astral projection. Be aware of your body mainly your breathing, always breath easy, once you become aware of your breathing at all times total body awareness becomes more naturally. Communicate with your soul daily, let it know you are aware of it and that you make a concious effort to love it like it loves you. Being physically fit is always a plus, like the old saying goes " a healthy body is a healthy mind ". AND remember we all are connected at all times ( rather some of us like to admit it or not ). I would suggest picking up a book on kundalini meditations, but be AWARE these are very potent methods and each level should be taken seriously. BE patient with kundalini, become very famillar with each step before moving on. And when you have become VERY familar with each step start over with step one again.Learn tai chi, this is very good for learning visualisation. A good sense of visualisation is one of the keys to astral projection. And its not really a must but chi kung is a very potent method to help facilitate strong focus.And in no way am I trying to discredit the occult or advise against it, I am a strong beleaver in the crafts. I beleave that the crafts are a very strong method to a means, the rituals and the symbols are a good way to facilitate a good sense of visualisation. But like with all things in life you must BE VERY AWARE of what your getting your self into.I send you my prayers in hopes that you find what you are truly seeking. May balance be with you.

-reply by ignotum

Hmm.. The ideea sounds good but I never tried it (I'm gonna). All my life I tought dreams are a special thing in life , they open closed doors of the reality :P the possibilities are endless IF you know how to controll the dream , and yourself in it.Some people are not aware of dreaming , and they just...go with it. I myself all my life i've been practically awake and lucid in my dreams , beeing able to control what I'm doing in the dream but unable to control the set , the location , and others actions in it. I was the master only of my own actions.I Always been curious what would be like if I could also be able to decide everything else , to have like my own reality indisde my head.Sometimes In my dreams I do everything that i couldn't normally do in real life because it would be ..dangerous , like.. throwing myself from a tall building with no parachute :P).. the feeling is weird and right before i hit the ground i wake up.I would love to dream more often that I'm flying. It only happend to me once but it was one of the best dreams i ever had. The next day i woke up sorry for not lasting longer.I'm gonna try this dreamwalking thing to see if I get any results , I doubt it.. but it's worth the shot.

i do believe in some of the things shadow and archangel are talking about. problem is, it takes practice and i wouldn't start with this this dream walking. i would start small and do small excersizes while your body is asleep. when you become more focused and in tune with yourself, then maybe try to dream walk or astral project.for instance. i remember i wanted to learn to control my dreams so every night, i would think about it consciously and i tried to do all the tricks to recognize when i was actually dreaming. first time failed. when i realized i was dreaming, i kinda freaked out and everything went black. i was sleeping still, i just wasn't dreaming anything at that point. takes practice. also, i heard someone wants to fly in their dreams. flying is tricky until you get used to it and know how to start flying from a standing position. for me, how i learned, was every night before bed, i would concentrate on wanting to learn how to fly in my dreams. someone came to me in my dreams for about a week to teach me to fly. the techniques i learned worked and after the teachings were done, i was able to fly whenever i wanted....which is good for me because i have a lot of chase dreams and when i learned how to fly, they couldn't follow. anyway, over time, i started not being so in to flying or remembering my dreams or even controling them. over time, you lose the techniques you learned(as in my case).but yea....start small. don't try to dream walk or astral project until you learn the other skills neccessary. it can also be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. you don't need spells or be a witch to do those things either so i don't know why this thread turned in to a witches playground. if you are going to use spells, create your own and practice the smaller spells that are less likely to harm before you get in to the more difficult spells. all spells are though is a technique to try to accomplish something. they are power of thought and you ARE able to do things without spells. spells work because one is more able to believe in spells just like people are more able to believe in prayer. sometimes you need spells or prayer because they allow you to gain that extra mental strength and concentration just like any meditiation techniques people use or need to meditate.you can actually train yourself before you go to bed with some visualization techniques...especially, when you are going to sleep and your eyes are shut, try visualizing a certain color when you can see any color as vivid as when your eyes are open, then you know you have come a long way in your concentrating skills where you aren't distracted by other things when your mind used to race.when you master certain skills, THEN you are ready to astral project or dream walk. i have never heard of dream walking before. i am assuming it's some sort of astral projection. i have never experienced this, but i do believe you can take something back with you that is unwanted. i also believe that something may prohibit you from returning so so i wouldn't travel too far. and it CAN be very scarey...but not as dangerous as scary. i liked the analogy someone said about being in the deep end when still learning to swim. that is EXACTLY what it's like. i choose not to mess with this stuff anymore.but if you just want to see your friend, get a friggin' webcam. that is MY suggestion....until one of you are able to venture out and go to either idaho or cali. it really isn't that far either. a good days drive. that's it.

@anwii: you had to learn to fly? It just happened for me, I kind of just make everything how I want it to be, if I think about it it kind of just happens, if I'm being chased I take away whatever is chasing me, I don't even need to spin anymore, I just change it...

anyway, I have read a thing on dreamwalking somewhere, it said something about getting control of your dreams (just learn about doing that, its worth it even if you can't dream walk, flying is awesome) and get lots of Lucid dreams and good dream recall, all of that stuff about dreams. Once you have this it said to picture them really hard, close your eyes and think reallly hard about them, get a really good mental picture of their face, body and personality, then spin around really fast with your arms out. I tried this and all I got in my dream was an imaginary form of them, just another dream character, kind of like spinning to change where you are in your dream.

sorry if I offend somebody, but, IMO by saying some string of random words "by the power of the moon let me be in their dream" or something, you are not going to suddenly be magicked into their dream. I have natural control of my dream Lucidity (since I was 4) and remember about 6 dreams every night ATM. I have had an experience like dreamwalking once, I had a dream, and I was fully lucid, but then I kind of lost control of my dream (stuff started happeneing that I couldn't change), so I spun around and I was sitting on the couch watching TV with my GF, and then I king of started floating off of the couch (like in zero grav), then out the window and just kept going up. The next day she said she had a dream with us sitting on the couch watching TV and that I floated away and out the window and into space, and even named the program that was on (think it was Family guy or American dad, I forget now).

anyway, I have no idea if I just imagined the whole dream (like, my mind just created the dream the next day when I spoke to my GF, kind of like schizophrenia or a delusional hallucination or something). So, like,dreamwalking could just be some huge scam, or people could be completely imagining OBEs or Astral projection or whatever, then as more people say they have done it, people start thinking that they are doing it or whatever

sorry if I'm not making much sense, kind of going crazy, just won a bet I couldn't drink 2.4 litres (4 cans) of Rockstar (energy drink), 50 bucks yeah.

-reply by Miiiiiiichael