xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imbibe

Hello imbibe

Hello,This is imbibe. I am here for the Free Hosting. Hoping to get it soon. I have been hosted for long at DreamHost but recently left them. I guess Xisto provides me good service to host my BLOG.

Hey there! :(I see that you've been here for a pretty long time, so I can't say "welcome" to you. So I'll just say.. hey. :)

Hi imbibe, Welcome back to Xisto,

You have registered about 1.5 years back and are coming back now to Xisto.
What had happened at that time?

I am here for the Free Hosting. Hoping to get it soon.

To get this amazing free host you have to do something.
You have to read the rules of forum and have to post accordingly. To not post one-liners as they are considered as spams, express yourself fully. Make quality posts which have some content. You can read some posts from some hosted members to get an idea.

I have been hosted for long at DreamHost but recently left them. I guess Xisto provides me good service to host my BLOG.

Why you have left our old host. What went wrong?
Xisto provides paid hosting like quality for free and has got many satisfied customers. Join here become a regular poster and enjoy your site.

Hi,imbibe welcome to Xisto.
Xisto offers a lot of features and has a great support.The forums are interesting too,you won't find any difficulty to post here.

I have been hosted for long at DreamHost but recently left them. I guess Xisto provides me good service to host my BLOG.

Don't worry about hosting your blog at Xisto,the free webhosting account includes a fantastico by which you can quickly set up a wordpress blog.If you have a existing wordpress blog then you can move that work done by you to your new wordpress blog.

Have a pleasant and joyful stay at Xisto. :)

Hello imbibe Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Since you have been here for a while, I'll spare you the rhetoric about rules and such.

You will find the hosting here very reliable. The members are helpful and friendly as well. If you might have a question, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer.

Look forward to seeing your post on the boards. :)

Thanks to all.I registered here some 1.5 yrs back as pointed by Acid but a project requirement made me move on to DreamHost. I recently left them because the reason for switching to them no longer exists as the Project is over. DreamHost had excellent service. I am 100% satisfied with them. Will move on to them for my future projects.I hosted my Blog on the project server at DreamHost. But after project completion I thought 120$ are way too much for hosting just a Blog. So here I am back at Xisto.Have got my Hosting & will soon upload my Blog.