xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krazygoddess

A Couple Of Weeks Ago I Saw This Post And I Cant Find It! Please Help

Ok I am looking for this post I saw a couple of weeks ago and cant find it, Maybe someone else who seen it can help me get back to it. I think it was here somewhere in the general section. I dont even remember the topic..lol Any way they were talking about different sites like Photobucket and image shack, which those two I already know and have a photobucket account. But what I want was the names of all the others that I saw and i cant for the life of me remeber any of them. But I would like to check those other sites out, If you remember the post maybe you can hlp me with those names or link me back to it. Thank you.

Hi,Was it a topic called " Do you use Imagefilez.com?" because I remember a topic where they were discussing the imagehost that they use :)Hope I helped :(

To relate to the topic subject, how does one find his or her posts that he or she replied to or even started (especially when the search engine spits out hundreds of results that aren't even relevant to your search)? The four most current ones are shown in your profile, but what if you replied to a whole bunch and Xisto gets a flow of new topics in the recent activity section?

Well there are two ways to do this one of which is quick and fast the other takes some time because you have to set up the forums to pick your details.The first one you go to your profile and right below your profile images you will see options, click on the options and it will bring down a drop down menu. There you can select either select Find Members Post/Topics and there you go.The next option is by selecting a forum and scroll down to the bottom you will see several drop down menus-Order Last Post-Z-A-Show All-Topics: AllThen you can adjust the forums to show only topics you made or topics you made replies to, and other fun stuff.

Then there is the other option. :) Use the "My Assistant" link just above the shoutbox off to the right. It will pull up a search for "My last 10 posts".