xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhavesh

500 Wishes On My B'day Wish me on 3rd Jan

I am celebrating my 26th Birthday on 3rd January. And want to make it big my getting wishes from 500 different people.So, how will I do it?I have started early about 15 days back. I am working in a government telecom company in India. And my job requires direct communication with subscribers, so since last 15 days, I have been giving my mobile number to customers asking them to wish me on my Birthday. Also I have given a reminder to all my friends today by sms.And even though if the target is not completed by 6 PM on 3rd Jan., then I will move into the street, markets along with my friends asking people to wish me. :) So how is the idea.Also I request members here to wish me, my no is (+91)9406009200If you are from India then you can give me a miscall, I will call you back.Wishing time starts from 3rd Jan, 0000 Hrs IST (2nd Jan, 1830 Hrs UTC)and ends on 3rd Jan, 2400 Hrs IST (3rd Jan, 1830 Hrs UTC)So help me to make it 500.

does online greetings count? :) happy birthday, bhavesh!!! (we're ahead of you, so it's already january 3 while i'm typing this). any particular reason why you're targetting 500 individuals to greet you on your birthday? i think my prepaid load is expiring within this week, and i might as well consume my remaining balance by sending you an SMS as well to greet you! no need for a callback as i'm not from india, and call rates will be staggering if you attempt international calls. :( again happy birthday, and wishing you the best for this year!

does online greetings count? biggrin.gif happy birthday, bhavesh!!! (we're ahead of you, so it's already january 3 while i'm typing this).

Yes online greetings, especially from Xisto will also count. And thank you serverph.
My last Birthday was horrible (will tell that story after completing the target 500). So this time I want to make it BIG, by getting wishes from all corners and different peoples of the world.

no need for a callback as i'm not from india, and call rates will be staggering if you attempt international calls.

Need not to worry, as I am working in a telecom company and I can make unlimited free national calls from here, as I am the Boss here.

I am very sorry to hear that your last b-day was so horrible, I hope you complete your goal of 500. I hope you have a great b-day this year. Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Bhavesh, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Dear bhavesh,Wishing you a very Happy and Fun Birthday and hopefully you will complete your target. Sad to hear about your last birthday but I too have gone through them and can laugh about it now :)What are the wishes count so far ??? Anyway do let us know about both your birthdays ( this years and last years)Best of Luck and Wishing You A Happy New Year!

Thank you krazygoddess and Velma, for your good wishes.

Wishes count == 181 at 1556 Hrs (local time)

I think goal is difficult but can reach very near to it.

Anyway do let us know about both your birthdays ( this years and last years)

Yes I will share both this taste of life tomorrow.
Xisto has 38,539 registered members but only three wishers for me. :)
Comeon Wish me.......
Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

We have all had the horrible birthdays, but i will gladly help you complete your goal. so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAVESH :) Hope your goal is met. Be sure to let us all know about your past birthdays and this one. Where are your wishes at now??

Best of luck

-Bee

Hey bhavesh "happy birthday"I thought to wish you at Xisto as well.May this year brings happiness and prosperity in your life.BEST OF LUCK :)

Happy birthday!

I hope you have a great day and wonderful year full of blessing and good times, and good luck on reaching your goal of 500!

Ah why not! Happy birthday! hope its better than last years! :)

i didn`t understand your message today on shoutbox "202 wishes!" but after i read this i only want to say one thing!

Happy birthday!

I hope you have a very happy birthday! A much better one than you had last year! And it's nice to see that you've already had lots of birthday wishes, because you sure do deserve it!Anyway, I'm thinking it's probably not still Jan 3rd where you are, but it's almost 10pm on January 3rd here, so I hope that this counts :) I would have wished you a happy birthday earlier if I was online before, but I wasn't :(Anyway, happy birthday :( Hope everything turns out just the way that you were hoping it would!

Thank You allGot wishes from 261 different people, from all corners of the world.Thanks a lot for your good wishes.And for those who have missed out can still wish me Belated..........