xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

Which Final Fantasy Game Do You Prefer all known final fantasy games

which do you prefer  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have always liked every single final fantasy game. Each one has its own unique flavor and style that they all are good and never are the same. Its nice to know that when a new one comes it, it will be just as story driven as the first with a ton of character development but will play a little different. Whether it is an improved battle style, a board style play, or whether it is more advanced moves / graphics. Everyone is different and that is why i have loved them so much. The first one i had ever played was Final Fantasy VII which is probably why it is my favorite. I have played it for more than 200 hrs since it came out and have beaten it at least twice. I like this one the best because of the number of minigames, sidequests, and how amazing the characters are. It was truely a remarkable graphical achievement when it came out and at the same time it also had one of the best (or the best) story ever produced.

Final Fantasy 7 all the way!!! I feel like that story was a bit more magical than the rest, and I really liked the style of the graphics, which were really good by that time. By style I mean the type of art, it was sort of futuristic, mystic very fantasy like, not like final fantasy 8 and the rest of the games where they looked like humans and everything was sort of very human like. The story was awesome too probably the best ( I dont really know since I havent really played all the other final fantasy games). The music, and everything else was great. Though I owe it all to chrono trigger, because if it had not been for that game I would never have understood rpg's and therefore I would had never liked them.