xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr-jet

Four Pillars Of Destiny

What exactly is four pillars of destiny? AKA ba zi. It is actually a system similar to western astrology however the tools of bazi is in contrast much smaller within astrology there is a lot of stars to know in bazi there are bascially just 22 charactors to know. And apply yinyang five element concept it can be use to forcast the ups and down of a person as long as he know his date of birth. In china there are actually stories of how detailed the anaylsis to even predit the year of death and how a person dies. Does anyone know about bazi here? Care to discuss somemore?

I'm new to Bazi. Just picked up the interest 3 months ago. Putting up te chart is easy, reading it is the opposite. Different master gives different reading.

Some says the strength of the self elements depends if it is supported by the season of birth.  Some says it depends how many of the other elements around the self elements support it.  Someone even came up with a mathematical approach.  That was Master Peter Leung.  Every element is given a different weightage depending on the season of birth.  Which is your favorite?

Lillian Too says there is a cycle of 5 Luck Qi in a person's life.  Luck begins in our coming of age period (which is around 21 years of age). Luck qi comes before is useful. Comes after retiring phase is also useless. What do you think?  Do you think people like the Osley sisters, Michael Jackson, Linsay Lohan, Danniel Radclif, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, McCalleigh Calkin made their 1st million during their coming of age?  What about Colonel Sanders and Jiang Tai Kong?

People say everyone is born with a purpose, I.E. Destiny, or a job to do before he/she dies. That triggers our believe in Bazi right? They say you talent is gifted with a purpose.  But I have seen people who are intelligent, courageous, determined and hardworking who still have to ensure life.  Never get to do anything great.  On the contrary, idiots who know how to talk but don't know how to walk the talk get to lead.  What kind of symbolic star do you think these successful idiots so called have in their charts?

I've commanding star in my chart. But people say it is inauspicious because the element of my hour branch is not favorable.  Does that mean I'm born to lead an army to die a dreadful death?

I'd still say our fate really is very much up to the luck factor. Within reason of course.One can have all the talent and ambition but still must need to be in the right place at the right time.We are all victims of circumstance when it comes right down to it. Quite often people lead not by choice butby fluke. Once there, absolute power corrupts absolutely and the meek shall inherit the earth.Overall, you can't predict very much.