xisto Community
Hayabusa123

Where Is There A Good Site To Learn Web Html?

what do you mean by leaning HTML?do you want to learn coding or design? do you want to be developer or designer.if you are beginner then try to learn Dreamweaver, thats an excellent software for web designing.if you learn Dreamweaver from a proper source it will guide you to understand codes as well.good luck.

Edited by jacky12 (see edit history)

Learning how to use the software doesn't help much if you don't know how to code and so the various websites mention above and one of my favorites, http://www.pixel2life.com/, is a good place to learn on coding websites. For me though I did it hte hard way and went through thousands of websites and went through their coding in order to learn, the benefits are there especially with all the free open source templates you can download and use now.

For the absolute beginner I find that this site, although it is originally meant for children, is the place I send people when they ask me about "learning html".

Lisa Explains

It is very simplistic, but easy to understand for those who know "nothng" about html. Once one has grasped the basics from this site, they can move on to more advanced lesson sites.