xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

How Do You Hack

seriously i have heard of people hacking computers,craking passwords and stuff but i always wondered how does that work how do you hack?when it comes to passwords i tend to either make up some long word that would only make sense to me or i write i like a giant paragraph that makes no sence. so when i think about it if someone tried to hack my passwords it would take them a lot of tries to get it right and i mean a lot of tries so that would take a long time and they could get caught. would they like bug the system or something how does hacking work, i'm interested.

Wondered about Hacking

How Do You Hack

I too have heard many things about password cracking and what not. I have even tried to download a few password crackers to test my own websites security.

However, I have never managed to get these downloaded programs to work. If anyone knows of a reliable and easy to set up (or step-by-step instructions) Password crack for websites, please let me know.

hacking

How Do You Hack

Replying to iGuest

A good site to practice hacking on is booktheact.Com

The most basic injection in the password field can log you in to any account.

E.G.

A' or 't'='t' and id ='370

There are loads of sites as badly programmed as this opening themselves up to all sorts. Breach of data protection act, possible deletion of all their users etc...