xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamescoper

Halo Possible On Wii !?!?!

i have heard rumours around the official nintendo website that Halo may be released for the Wii as Bungie is no longer owned by Microsoft i am not sure about this i just want to see the reaction of Halo fans of this "rumour" but you have to admit if Nintendo and Bungie start having talks its obvious its coming out on the Wii and wasnt there a Halo game on the DS (that might be a connection) well i am not really a Halo fan but i have played online and offline and i really liked shame its not really my game

That would be awesome! i am thinking of buying a wii and i halo come out i would definatly buy it,and about the ds i remember somone mentioning somthing about halo beta on nintendo ds anyway if i find the post i will be sure to post it here for ya mate!

That would be really awesome, I remember playing the first halo in xbox, it really made me like the xbox. I played cooperative mode and multiplayer mode for hours, it was really fun. I hope they do make a wii version, I would most probably end up buying it in this case.

I doubt it, for reasons that microsoft studios and bungie.net were a partnership on this, therefore if bungie did do it, they would not have full rights, however, im not sure about when halo wars will come out, if thatll be on all 3 platforms or just xbox 360. Depends.