xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karlosantana

I Wanna Help

It simple just do what everyone else does report posts that don't belong in forums, are spam, include referral links, or just plain out break the forums rules. Of course if asking what I think your asking there is like quite a few people ahead of you , and of course the number #1 rule is that you don't ask you get picked, and this is a bad way to get picked by asking. Of course the best help is posting to people topics or shouts who have questions or problems with their hosting, and that way we keep the repeating of topics down, and they get the response they need to get them going on their way to their hosting.

Honestly im not asking for what you think im asking for :) honest! (i think you mean a moderator? well no as you asy i dont ask i was just wondering if you could use another pair of hands but i will deffinatly do what you say thankyou :( karlosantana