xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

Making A Song In Fruity Loops Part 2 part 2 the second melody

Tell me if this helps  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok i am going to attach the midi file againe incase you didnt get it from the first partmidi_1_2_3_4.zipin this part i will demonstright how to create and insert the second mellodyok so you have your first mellody wich is ecetially the comein chord as i call it. now open the midi file you put in your left panel during the first tutorial and drag the mellody 2 © onto the pallet but click on pattern two in the right site playlist box.now like in the first tutorial replace with sytrus. for this type of mellody use something in the leads section of the plugin.for this you need to do the same with this mellody as with the first one in that i meen you need to setup the cutoff so that as in the first tutorial the sound of the playing mellody rises as it plays.incase you forgot ill go through it againe.step (1). press the record button whilst making sure the pat box is selected and not the song boxsteo (2). place the cross hair in the requierd position on the modulator boxstep (3). play the mellody whilst you drag the cross hair to the requerd position (the oposit of the start position.)step (4). stop playing the mellody at the end of its run (donot allow for the mellody to over play during record)thats about it really nothing fancy just a repeat of the first tutorial with the second mellody. next time well will be learning about the precusion use to bring in the 1st beat riff.thanx for looking over this post.please take the time to answer the poll as it will help me to provide a better service to the viewers.