xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

Ps2 Case Covers And Vynles do you no about recasing a ps2 or have you allready done it

Hi haveing recently viewd ebay i found that the ps2 slimline is able to have vynles placed on to its case to provide a visual efect of lets say skulls and much more.i also found that you can buy new cases to replace the standard silver or black case you can chose form an arey of sliver, black, white, clear, clearblue,pink and clear red.im not sure if there are anny outher colors out there but my question for this topic is has annyone allready replaced there slimline case with anouther and does it mess with the consoles inner workings at all?you see i want to put a white case on mine but im not sure wether to or not as i dont no if it will mess up the inner workings but being cheep enough to by at around a useuall price of $6-$10 not includeing deliverythey are not all that exspencive to by and does annyone no if there is a final fantasy case or vynle set avalable to by?