xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bluebear

Hello

Hi. I am Bluebear, and I am a 15 year old girl from Norway. I have blue eyes and brown hair. I love to play soccer, but I don't play as much I used too. In my spare time I draw, knit or sit on my computer. Some people would claim that I am clever, but I don't really think so. I love my sisters beautiful dog Aisha (rottweiler), she is quite strong. I am quite weak, so that does not always turn out really good. Heh. But I am really happy too (is it one or two o's?) be a part of this forum!I blaim my not that good english if you have no idea what I am writing. (It would actually be quite happy if you all correct me when I am writing something wrong. My english teacher would be happy.) :)

Welcome to Xisto :)I think your english seems allright,and your english teachers hardwork and yours hardwork have together worked. :(

Haha, thank you. :) The internet dictionary keep saving me.

Yes it really helps,I also take its help to find the meaning of difficult words.Well theres another nice dictionary you can have and its "word web",this dictionary you can have downloaded in your computer and then you can find the meanings of difficult words and it also gives internet service.
You can download from here. Word Web

Hello Bluebear, with blue eyes, welcome to XistoYou will find many friends here helping you to improve your english, which is not so bad.Read the forum rules so that you become a disciplined member here. Also don't write too many one-liners they are considered as spams. Read the posts of some hosted members to get an idea of how they write and then you will quickly become hosted member.See you around.

Hello Bluebear Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I have brown hair (well it used to be brown) and green eyes. I am an adult female. You sound like an interesting person. You should make a good addition to our forum here at Trap 17.

You have already been warned about spam and told to read the rules. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Just remember it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for hosting, if that is what you are after here at Trap. See you around the boards. :)

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Although it is a bit late and since we have plenty of fun in the shoutbox, and on top of that your already hosted so I don't have to bore you with details on what to do here in the forums. I'll just say welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here however long that maybe.