xisto Community
lady

Relationship Advice tricks to protect your heart hehe

hey :) everybody is in love with love but most of us have suffered from break ups before,I never imagined love could hurt so much until my ex, and now I prefer being single...I hate crying, I hate missing someone, I hate being miserable and am sure you do too,lol so lets just help each other here....One thing to avoid is parent problembelieve me,its the hardest...If you're going out with someone and his parents are totally against it, try getting away from the relationshipespecially if the guy or the girl is particular sensitive to his/her parents remarks..believe me, its a kick on your confidence and you'll eventually get your heart broken..

Notice from rvalkass:
Please avoid double posting. Merged.

Well its true mine heart has just got broken when my girlfriend left.I thought I could be celebrating the new year with my girlfriend,but thats all finished now.Well I am a sort of guy who doesn't gets disheartened by anything and thus I prefer to move forward in my life and thus I am looking for a new girlfriend now. :)

Love are often such a complicated story for another to tell what you are going to do or give you a right advice.
The terms of your relationship are also individual and in these contains your rules, your expectations of your partner, feelings, needs and so on. People can be in relationship, but not in love.

I hate crying, I hate missing someone, I hate being miserable and am sure you do too,lol so lets just help each other here....

Amen! Whoever in love will experience the backside of the coin. But for myself I prefer crying than feeling miserable and unhappy. I guess it´s not an option, I'll recieve the whole package. :-P

Well its true mine heart has just got broken when my girlfriend left.I thought I could be celebrating the new year with my girlfriend,but thats all finished now...

That one is a pain in the *bottom*. Ofcourse you're planning a future with your loved one. And if you're staying togheter for years, yes you're planning certainly for a house and maybe babies. A good question asking: Are we just together because we are used to each other and conformable being around each other? Ohh, or can we just be in love but not in relationship?

ya,love has to be the most complicated feeling of all!and hage, you'll have to be miserable to be crying...I don't think it matters if you're staying with the person out of love or out of habit, what matters is asking yourself if you can leave that person without missing him/her too much...if you can,then you should get going!

Assalam-o-Alaikum!(Peace be upon You) Well love makes you blind. You feel awesome while experiencing it but cry while remembering it. Whatever!! We should pray to Allah. He listens when you pray from the core of your heart!

Tricks to Protect you heartRelationship Advice

The bottom line is that if you loved you're going to hurt...Eventually!  Even if you don't break up eventually he/she will hurt you somehow. However: Love means never having to say you're sorry.  I think that just means that if you truly love somebody you won't need an I'm sorry.  I also think on the same note that love means you will always want to say you're sorry.  I'm in a relationship that I have only been in for a year and a half.  The biggest hurdle in this relationship is that we have a baby that is almost 8 months old. YES, we got pregnant a month and a half after we met. (condom accident! You should opt. For birth control.)  I do not regret my daughter, however wish we would've waited a little.  This is not the ideal way to start a relationship.  And the comment earlier about parents not approving is for sure a kick in the confidence.  My fiance is very much effected by what his dad says, and unfortunately for me his dad is a preacher.  I also have 2 daughters from a previous marriage.So this makes the relationship extremely hard to handle!  We get into fights, we say mean hurtful things, we have trouble giving in and SAYING SORRY!   We hurt each other every time we fight, and I almost always cry!  The bottom line is we love each other and in the end the hurt goes away and the love will stay.  I truly believe that it is better to love and lost than to never have loved at all. Think of all the good memories and feelings you had, you were genuinely happy!  If it didn't work out it just means it was not meant.  Which also means that somebody out there is meant for you!  Therefore those happy feelings will come again!  Just be patient and look at the hurt that you're feeling as a life learning experience.  That's exactly what you will chalk it up to in a few months!  My first love and I were together for 9 months before we broke up! (I was only 17)  but it felt like my world ended, and I know what I say isn't going to make a difference in your life now, but you will remember all this later when you are viewing your experience as I said you will.

-reply by Brandie

Yeah!You were right about that. It is hard to thing but what you post are really true.however, love really is complicated sometimes.it takes some kind of ways to be more persuasive.

Hmmm...Even though hardships in life and also in romance has it's own way to fulfill...Such as reading a book to be guided....